I broke down and bought it...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Brainhulk
  • 17 comments
  • 1,648 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
421
Messages
Brainhulk
a 360 wheel and forza 3 limited edition...

I feel like i'm cheating on GT5 or something, i feel so guilty:guilty:
 
I'm thinking this should be on forzaplanet?
 
Why would you feel guilty? You can have something to do now and it's not like it stops you from getting GT5 later....
 
1. This is a bit of flame-bait in my opinion.
2. Dude, GT is a game, not a woman :lol:.
3. It's great having money for both PS3 and X360, congratulations i hope you enjoy the game, I've heard its great :sly:.
 
The interesting thing about this thread is that, if you went to the forza forums and posted "I got a Playstation and GT5P", you would be banned and the thread would be locked :D

Anyway, have fun. I had it for a few days but I found it identical to Forza 2 and got rid of it. (I played forza 2 to DEATH back in the day)
 
Well done. I expect an in depth comparison and review by 12:00pm tomorrow sharp!
 
a 360 wheel and forza 3 limited edition...

I feel like i'm cheating on GT5 or something, i feel so guilty:guilty:

Why you are feeling that way? Be happy its a great game. I have it and I love FM3, but still I cant wait for GT5.
 
The interesting thing about this thread is that, if you went to the forza forums and posted "I got a Playstation and GT5P", you would be banned and the thread would be locked :D

Anyway, have fun. I had it for a few days but I found it identical to Forza 2 and got rid of it. (I played forza 2 to DEATH back in the day)

:lol: so true
 
Dont worry, we cant blame ou for getting bored while waiting for 5... I broke down and bought shift and Ive played forza a few times at a buddies place. No matter how good those games are I know that GT will trump them. They always do but I still find it interesting to play different racing games.
 
a 360 wheel and forza 3 limited edition...

I feel like i'm cheating on GT5 or something, i feel so guilty:guilty:

You SOB!!!!

Yamauchi will head over and cut your Wii off....
 
You should copy them
 
Don't feel guilty. My only concern is that 360 wheel... unless you already have a wheel for GT, you should've gone with the Fanatec. Two birds with one stone.
 
Don't feel guilty. My only concern is that 360 wheel... unless you already have a wheel for GT, you should've gone with the Fanatec. Two birds with one stone.

I dunno, can't you get a MS wheel and a decent Logitech wheel for way less than the fanatec?

I know the fanatec is top notch and all, but somehow I just can't get over the price tag.
 
So why is this posted in the GT5 forums?
 
TRAITOR!! No I'm just kidding, enjoy the game bud. then when GT5 comes out you are one of the people that can put Forza haters wrong. Will be interesting to read about the differences between the two. Having never played FM before as just said, comparason will be interesting. Enjoy it, it does honestly look like a pretty good game.
 
So, you bought Forza 3 and a 360 wheel. This has what to do with PS3 and GT5, exactly?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back