I can't find my decals in gt7

Greece
Greece
geo_opel_tigra
Friends did any body has the same issue? I can't find my gtsport's decals and the other stuff that i had upload in gtsport..
I can watch it on the pc in the official gran turismo and my gt7 profile but i can't find it in my gt7 profile..
Please help!

Did you share anything publicly?
Everything... I go in gran-turismo.com in my profile and is there.. but is not in gt7 game profile..

Attachments

• 16470122062723311447249548187057.jpg
    16470122062723311447249548187057.jpg
    165.4 KB · Views: 23
I repost 2 decals from the pc (gt7 profile) and i save it in my collection but when i try to repost more from pc (gt7 profile) its stop working.

But in gt7 game dont let me press this button to watch my activity.

Attachments

• IMG_20220311_173015.jpg
    IMG_20220311_173015.jpg
    110 KB · Views: 14
They won't show up in your collection or gallery. Go to the presentation area and go to "my objects", they should all be there.

Also congratulations to a sextuple post :eek:

Last edited:
Guys can i send an email somewhere?
There is a PD help center?
I can't use any decals..
Neither my that appears on my personal profile in gt site
Neither decals that i save from other users!
Please anybody..
Please is very annoying ..

Can you share a video or some screenshots of what exactly the issue is?

This is the problem in early video.

This is my profile in the site..
You can see that i have shared decals..
That i have upload decals ..
That i have save decals from people..

Now when im going to gt7 game (ps5) I can't watch anything from my friends i cant search. they show me only one decal (from gt sport) nothing more and then stop show me anything and when i go back the game frozes and needs restarts..

Could it be that it's just your internet connection being slow? Try another way of connecting to it and see what happens.

Could it be that it's just your internet connection being slow? Try another way of connecting to it and see what happens.
First of all thank you very much..
No my internet connection is 100mbps..
I think is issue from the pd servers because
When i see my profile in gt site from a pc i can see every decal i shared and saved and uploaded..
But when i go in the game and try to see my decals I don't have anything and also the game frozes.

Last edited:
When i see my profile in gt site from a pc i can see every decal i shared and saved and uploaded..
But when i go in the game and try to see my decals I don't have anything and also the game frozes.
Does you PC and Playstation both use Wi-Fi, or a wired connection?

PS5 shouldn't have those long loading times, it's 100% an issue with your connection.

Doesn't matter you can check your gt7 profile on mobile ..
That's not really what I was getting at. Just connect your PS5 to the internet in whatever method you're not already using, and see if it makes a difference. It's a long shot, but in GTSport it was the difference between me being able to apply a livery, and not apply a livery, even though all other online functionality worked fine.

Back