I can't get to my GT7 page

• Thread starter BloodRaven
  • 9 comments
United States
United States
Blood_Raven_70
Just tried going to my GT7 page (on my computer, not my PS5), and all that loads are the menus. No pics or anything. Firefox browser, btw.

If I click "Top", it shows that page
If I click "News" it shows that page
IF I click "My Page", "Showcase", or "Sport", it shows nothing. And on "Spot", a box pops up (looks like an error) that says AF0A4200 and with clickable (but blank) button under it. If I click it, the box goes away and nothing else happens.

I've tried logging out of the site and logging back in.....nothing. I have an ad blocker, but it's turned off for the GT site, so I know that's not it (even tried turning it on, then back off to make sure.....nothing).

If I try another browser (Brave or Chrome), everything loads just fine. I've tried reloading the browser, but it still doesn't work. I really don't want to use Chrome as I can't stand that browser. And I have Brave, but it doesn't load some of the other sites I go to regularly. Firefox was the only one that would load everything fine from any site I visited, until now.

I'm having this across multiple devices (laptop and phone)...

EDIT: Cleared browsing history and cache on both devices and it's now working again.

Last edited:
I had to do a Ctrl+F5 on one terminal to get it working again, but the other two started working on their own. I'd say it drops out at their end, then might require action at the client end to come back.

Back