I can't play online

  • Thread starter Thread starter Thers
  • 7 comments
  • 994 views
Messages
11
Messages
thers97
Hi!
Now i had my GT5 i three days and i can't connect to the GT5 servers :(
Anyone who got a solution on that?

Thinks i has tried:
I has tried to reboot my router.


Sorry for bad english :)
 
Almost everyone is having problems dude. PD are working on it, but it may be a little while yet before it's fully functioning.
 
Yup, until the fixes are out your time would be better spent unlocking stuff in single-player mode :D

PD are also advising people in single-player mode to log out of PSN altogether to ensure that certain menus don't slow down.
 
Online dint work for me at all the first night - just nothing at all.

Last night I logged in and thought I would try it again and got in almost straight away. Best suggestion is to switch to the lobby and leave it for 10 minutes to see if any races crop up. if there's nothing in 10 minutes your not getting in, simple as that Im afraid.
 
Well for me the races pop up, but I can't really join anything, ugh this is annoying. Im so ready to whoop some ass.
 
The only problem I've had with online so far is that i couldn't exit out of a practice session.
 
There's an update coming this weekend that hopefully adresses some of the issues - so I think it's too early to panic.

Quote: "This morning it emerged that Sony has had to limit some areas of Gran Turismo 5 while it works out a way to ease the online congestion currently crippling the game. The high demand coupled with GT5's constant communication with the internet is causing all sorts of problems that spill over even into single-player races. Sony's temporary solution? Disable your PS3 internet connection."

Source
 
Back