I DESPERATELY NEED your 1000 Tickets !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well when you get your full collection... don't forget about me... oh I have a black one coming now.... my first!!!! not due to arrive until April 10th though.... but it's a start...

I get more than Marcos cause I started this whole thing.... it was my idea.... plus he already has 357 1000 tickets.....

Thanks iso.... did you put some kinda voodoo hex on me??? just found out my VW Beetle Cup Car has miles on it... Damn you.... :ouch:

Got a Lvl 24 ticket? happy to send you a 1000 for one!

PSN is mr_mow

Can send it this arvo.. (ie 6 hours time when I get home from work ;) )

I have as many as you need, do you have: 2009, 2006, 2004, 2003, 2002, 2001, 2000, 1998, 1991, 1989, 1988? :)

How does the parts thing work.You buy me racing softs and I can install them in whichever car I want pe?
Free bump:)

How does the parts thing work.You buy me racing softs and I can install them in whichever car I want pe?
Free bump:)

That's exactly how it works yeah, they are in items like paint, when you are in the car you want them on just go to items click triangle on the tyres and then install :)

@CAMjhr i got most of thoses tickets unfortunately next trade date is April 8th

@jeep2008 yes i buy you car parts (5) then i get a 1000 Ticket to add to my goal of 666

"Winning"

Isocollector I have a 1000 ticket and since your in my friends list I,ll send soon has.
got trade,s for the next few days with cactusOnR but when I get to where I can send, its yours mate. possibly in 4 to 5 days?
Not bothered for anything in return.
bye for now.:)

Latest Posts

Back