I DESPERATELY NEED your 1000 Tickets !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey what do you have for bday tickets that I can trade for? I am looking for 2008 first but any in the 2001-2008 range work for me. I have a 1000 waiting and I am available to send tonight tomorrow or anyday from the 10th to the 17th. PM Me with offer so I dont miss it

Last edited:
Alright just just put me down for all the ones you have :) ill just have to ask if you can send first so I can back up my data :)

@CAMjhr ok well we might have to schedule it for the week of April 17th on as next week I have a chance to get 14 1000 Tickets :)

alright how many of those tickets do you have so I can start duping them for you :)

@dolson22 I have 2008 then 2001, 2003, 2004, 2005

Problem is im running out of trade slots for this week and next week is a no go if I can get 14 tickets then possible the week after that with CAMjhr

Im available whenever if you want a trade for a 2008 I can send whenever and you can send at earliest convienience. Im not too worried about it. LMK

is there actually any trading going on in here??? or just a bunch of shameless bumps to the top?? ooooops!! ah.... you can't have any of my 1000 Tickets.... or my level 5's. I heard they're the new 1000, 1000's are so yesterday......

Actually i've done pretty good getting trades as I have 2 weeks and about 20+ 1000 Tickets to add to my collection book in advance

I can trade now, got one of the following tickets: Ticket 1990, 1991, 1994, 1997, 2007
then please PM me and we can work it out directly.

ive got two what will you give for them im thinking along the lines of 1 premium nsx (jgtc)(not raybig) and you make an offer on the other (might accept some paint or racing soft) i cant send till 9th psn:mjm_98

@vinjor2020 I will check on the chevelle
@mjm_98 Let me know which NSX Premium and i'll buy and send on the 9th as well as paint PM if you are interested

isocollector
@jepoks how does April 7th sound ? PM if you are interested for Trade details

FR sent from PSN: jepoks, please accept so I can send you the ticket for tonight's scheduled trade.
Cheers!!

Back