MistaX

Deus Rex
Premium
United States
North Jersey
MistaX1
bug.jpg

Since when did 11=332? :)

It's been like that for awhile now - I broke something when I modified the code. I don't know what, though.

Originally posted by alexy2k
Well even Computers :computer: make mistakes? :lol:
Computers never make mistakes - only the people who program them! :)

hey jordan anytime i'm openning a forum or tread and one pm come at the same time my pc go mad and don't be able to do nothing i have to press the power buttom with out make the
shut down.

any one have that problem or is just me.

Originally posted by f50
hey jordan anytime i'm openning a forum or tread and one pm come at the same time my pc go mad and don't be able to do nothing i have to press the power buttom with out make the
shut down.

any one have that problem or is just me.
Hmmm...that doesn't sound like a problem with the site, your computer is probably running out of resources with many different programs running. What operating system / web browser are you using, and what are the technical specifications of your PC (processor speed, RAM, etc.)?

this is the 3 time today
i'm running windows me.
my browser is the explorer 6.0

and my pc is
700 mhz pentiun 2
64mb of ram dvd x 6 or 8
20 giga of hd.
and is totaly full mp3s,movies,videos,photos,(games so cheap)

If your computer is full of crap, empty it

My pc currently is:
850 mhz
256mb RAM
64 Vram

We did have:
850 mhz
64mb RAM
16 Vram

but we found that it was freezing and re-booting to often so we uprgaded the ram first then the vram, the pc works a lot better now.

Originally posted by f50
this is the 3 time today
i'm running windows me.
my browser is the explorer 6.0

and my pc is
700 mhz pentiun 2
64mb of ram dvd x 6 or 8
20 giga of hd.
and is totaly full mp3s,movies,videos,photos,(games so cheap)
Are you running a lot of extra programs down in your system tray? Do you see a lot of programs running when you hit CTRL+ALT+DELETE?

cobra boy you are right i need upgrade my ram.

jordan yes i have a lot program running in my pc (sometimes i'm on gtp+down loading mp3'smovies etc+using the cd player + using a my firewall and a lot more

Originally posted by f50
cobra boy you are right i need upgrade my ram.

jordan yes i have a lot program running in my pc (sometimes i'm on gtp+down loading mp3'smovies etc+using the cd player + using a my firewall and a lot more
Wow, yes, I can definitely understand why you're having a lot of problems. The only recommendations I can give are upgrading or doing fewer things at once.

Back