I got all the cars,all kind of tickets

  • Thread starter Thread starter nick6raphael
  • 98 comments
  • 4,128 views
I just sent you a FR on ps3, um I'll take Nismo 400R '96
 
Are you sending first or me, cause i also will back up?
 
I have a ticket level 21, will trade for ticket level 24? now? sorry for my English
 
Well,I already got NISSAN 370Z TUNED CAR (GT ACADEMY VERSION) '08 in Brilliant White

Pearl(3P) and Blade Silver(M).I'm looking for other 0 miles 0 switch DEFAULT colors of this

370Z.Anyone have it?I just trade so I'll trade with you once after reset again.
 
I have a ticket level 21, will trade for ticket level 24? now? sorry for my English

Sorry mate,I already got Level 21 ticket from jepoks.Do you have 0 miles 0 switch 370Z?
 
well,i already got nissan 370z tuned car (gt academy version) '08 in brilliant white

pearl(3p) and blade silver(m).i'm looking for other 0 miles 0 switch default colors of this

370z.anyone have it?i just trade so i'll trade with you once after reset again.

anyone?
 
As title,I got all the cars in the game and all the birthday tickets,classic muscle car,modern muscle car,historic rally car,rally car,rally base car,NASCAR,level 5,9,12,17,21,24,1000 tickets.All I want is

0 miles,0 switch NISSAN 370Z TUNED CAR '08 [I want it in other default colors except Brilliant White Pearl(3P),Blade Silver(M)]
My PSN : nick6raphael

Please add me if you have it.If you can't add me,it's probably I reached the friends limit.Let me know HERE,I'll clear off some.Will trade after reset till I receive all tickets stated above.Thank you all

It's 1.50 am(10th of April) here,I can start trading after my reset time at 8.00 am(11th of April).
 
If you have the 1973 birthdaty ticket pick any colour of the 370Z with 0/0 to trade on the 15th.Thanks:)
 
If you have the 1973 birthdaty ticket pick any colour of the 370Z with 0/0 to trade on the 15th.Thanks:)

Okay,my 73 ticket for your Vibrant Red 370Z on 15th of April.
 
Anyone can trade with me after reset?URGENT!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Anyone can trade with me after reset?URGENT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Try Jitcup to see if he can or powerstrokin06 and kdash,they can help you if they don't have scheduled trades.
 
I really having hard time to find someone trade with me once reset.
 
If you don't find no one to trade before you go to sleep you can send me the 1973 ticket in advance so you don't lose your slot,it doesn't really make a difference...you'll still get your 370Z vibrant red 0/0 the same way but only slightly later.Just a thought but do as it best helps you :) The PSN ID is mia2007ruby just in case.
 
Anyone have LEVEL 12 ticket can trade with me now?Everything of mine for your level 12 ticket.Pick your choice!
 
I have every color 370z 0 miles / switches and can do a trade now. Is there
 
sorry...is there any specific color you were looking for
 
billren2k3
sorry...is there any specific color you were looking for

Any color except white pearl and blade silver.
 
Back