I got eaten by the Nissan R390

  • Thread starter Thread starter kogashiwa_kai
  • 43 comments
  • 1,337 views
Sandstorm, the 80s cars are replaced by the 002, and the 90s cars are replaced by the 001...you can't get a F686/M in a PAL version.
 
Fark I'm a :dunce:, DtV - I was reading the prize car list on the GTP main page, and it said F686/M, but now I remember that we get the Poly's and not the F's. :dunce:
 
Originally posted by gumpy
If you want more F1s you can try the Seattle Endurance. In an F1 it is only about 50ish minutes.
Ran it. Won.
You could also try the Roadster enduro but onyl try it with the 1.8i (ie the one with the highest hp) mx5 with super slicks. Don't stress if you get behind early as the leader pits every 3 laps and you will soon be in front. This is the 3rd shortest enduro.
Ran it. Won.
 
Yeh, but did you win the F1s first time? If so, you have some good luck running with mate...;)
 
Yep, I got the F1s first off. Just good luck, eh?
 
wow...even in the Miata Endurance? That would have to be the ugliest one because three miatas...if you don't get an F1 you don't get a nice consolation...
 
Yep, even the Miata Endurace. I didn't find it ugly, I found it fun - quality competition. I only got to the lead in about the 15th lap I think. I wasn't going to pit all race, but I thought that I'd be able to lap the AI easier if I was running fresher tyres. :D
 
Originally posted by gumpy
There are various rumors but not fact as far as I know.

Some people think it may be that the PAL version uses more of the disc so they had to cut down the F1 cars from 6 to 2. This is possible as I believe that some of the hidden cars are not in the PAL version either.

Another possibility is that most Formula 1 races are in PAL countries so they may need to further disguise the F1 cars for those countries since they dont have a license agreement to use them in a recognisable form.

I see... But I hope I can get the Polyphony 001. I'd be very upset if I finished a long race and it didn't turn up. I'd be more pissed if the disc couldn't be read or something like that.

Thanks for the info.
 
Originally posted by SandStorm
F1 cars: I've already won the Poly001 from SS, and now I'm after the F686/M from the F1 Cup, but it's gonna be an absolute b!tch. I can blitz the field (after 4 laps of the 1st race I was 20 seconds ahead) but it takes ages to complete.

I hope you mean Polyphony 002, because we Pal users don't get 6 F1's based on real life versions. All we get are 2 mix and match ones.

Mind you for this cup I tried to use the R390 road car, GT0ne road car fully tuned. But I ended up getting my arse handed to me on the tracks with longer straights. I managed to do most of the Cup with a 900+ bhp GT0ne Roadcar, but I had to upgrade the turbo to the end of the championship because I had a power loss due to oil.
 
Ahh, the power that oil holds . . . Sometimes, it can be a real b!tch. Take, for example, the GT All Stars and Polyphony Cup.
 
CHEERS to Race Idiot:
:D No F-1s necessary to beat this series, a well tuned GT-1 ROAD Car is all you need. Where's the "Sport" in using a higher class car to win this??? (Just MY Opinion)...UB57
:D
 
I used the polyphony 001 but was way boring, for a closer race use the GT-One road car, it is basically the same as the race version HP wise, just give it a new transmission, suspension and LSD. if not a 787B will win easy with a good setup
 
I thought i already posted here but I cant find it....;)

For fun (challenge) uses gillet vertigo race car:D :D

Other wise an F1 or a GT-One will do fine

(why am i repeating wat everyone else is saying)
 
Back