I got the gold one baby

  • Thread starter Thread starter ElementRacer
  • 11 comments
  • 1,384 views
Messages
740
Australia
Brisbane Australia
Messages
SDM_CarbonR
Messages
Time Attack Pro
1816xt.jpg


Now that I have GC

Anyone know if i apply it to a car and don't like it on said car, can I reset game and try it on another car?
 
I'm pretty sure you can save your game and reload the save file, deleting the new one to get back to where you were, but I'm not too sure 'bout these things. Someone will probably tell you in a minute.
 
I'm pretty sure you can save your game and reload the save file, deleting the new one to get back to where you were, but I'm not too sure 'bout these things. Someone will probably tell you in a minute.
Correct
Or you can quit the game, delete the regular save and load the backup (which always gets saved when you start the game).
 
We trade these in the marketplace daily.👍

5x= 1 car/ticket :)

These days most (including myself) give them away as gifts.👍:D

And yes you can reload your save if you don't like it.
 
I can't access online apart from at my mates so I can't dupe or trade anything

Edit: Here's what I used it on. anyway, not too shabby.

1zx9yt1.jpg
 
Last edited:
In GT Auto, when you paint a car it doesn't save.

Thus, if you don't like how a paint chip looks on X car, you can quit the game and load back in.

You'll still have the paint chip and you can easily apply it to another vehicle 👍
 
I can't access online apart from at my mates so I can't dupe or trade anything

Edit: Here's what I used it on. anyway, not too shabby.

1zx9yt1.jpg

I like it.
 
Thats a real nice painting...
 
Looks hawt as fk
 
Gold Chrome looks awful on any car.
 
Gold Chrome looks awful on any car.


Well, again, it's all down to opinion. And frankly, I like the above Skyline. 👍
 
I have it tuned just right. Takes on GT500 JGTC cars when I stick the lvl3 turbo on it and raise Max speed to 320kmh
 
Back