C cllyldrm Messages 17 Messages CelalTR Jan 5, 2011 #1 Yeah i have these cars, 787B,R10,908, Ford gt lm spec || test car,, brand news 0 km, race soft tires and turbo, anyone trade X2010 for these cars? Psn: CelalTR
Yeah i have these cars, 787B,R10,908, Ford gt lm spec || test car,, brand news 0 km, race soft tires and turbo, anyone trade X2010 for these cars? Psn: CelalTR
NissanSkylineN1 Messages 3,206 2.2L Camry Messages NissanSkylineN1 Messages Xbox??? Who is this Xbox?? Jan 5, 2011 #2 Hey, if that R10 is a premium, you got a deal. I have a X1 Proto.
C cllyldrm Messages 17 Messages CelalTR Jan 5, 2011 #4 Ur right R10 is premium,, tomorrow , we can trade cause of in turkey clock was late
NissanSkylineN1 Messages 3,206 2.2L Camry Messages NissanSkylineN1 Messages Xbox??? Who is this Xbox?? Jan 5, 2011 #5 Ok! I will add you on PSN. For a second I thought you were cooking turkey until I looked at where you are from.
Ok! I will add you on PSN. For a second I thought you were cooking turkey until I looked at where you are from.
V viper34 Messages 92 Messages enverviper Jan 5, 2011 #6 Haci türksün galiba. R10 la Red Bull X2010 değişirim istiyosan psn: enverviper
C cllyldrm Messages 17 Messages CelalTR Jan 5, 2011 #7 NissanSkylineN1 Ok! I will add you on PSN. For a second I thought you were cooking turkey until I looked at where you are from. Click to expand... Lol see u tomorrow for a great deal, thx
NissanSkylineN1 Ok! I will add you on PSN. For a second I thought you were cooking turkey until I looked at where you are from. Click to expand... Lol see u tomorrow for a great deal, thx
C cllyldrm Messages 17 Messages CelalTR Jan 5, 2011 #8 viper34 Haci türksün galiba. R10 la Red Bull X2010 değişirim istiyosan psn: enverviper Click to expand... Gec kaldin kardesim, kusura kalma ilk once baskasi istedi yabanci olsa bile soz sozdur )
viper34 Haci türksün galiba. R10 la Red Bull X2010 değişirim istiyosan psn: enverviper Click to expand... Gec kaldin kardesim, kusura kalma ilk once baskasi istedi yabanci olsa bile soz sozdur )
NissanSkylineN1 Messages 3,206 2.2L Camry Messages NissanSkylineN1 Messages Xbox??? Who is this Xbox?? Jan 5, 2011 #9 Let's hope a moderator doesn't come here....
C cllyldrm Messages 17 Messages CelalTR Jan 5, 2011 #10 NissanSkylineN1 Let's hope a moderator doesn't come here.... Click to expand... Why, is there a illagel deal or something
NissanSkylineN1 Let's hope a moderator doesn't come here.... Click to expand... Why, is there a illagel deal or something
NissanSkylineN1 Messages 3,206 2.2L Camry Messages NissanSkylineN1 Messages Xbox??? Who is this Xbox?? Jan 5, 2011 #11 English only on the forums.
C cllyldrm Messages 17 Messages CelalTR Jan 5, 2011 #12 Ups i dont know,, i hope the moderator is donate me
T twen2y3hree Messages 39 Messages Twen2y3hree Jan 6, 2011 #14 I can send X1 Prototype today. I am wanting the R10 TDi racecar. PSN: Twen2y3hree - I can send your X1 in 2 hours.
I can send X1 Prototype today. I am wanting the R10 TDi racecar. PSN: Twen2y3hree - I can send your X1 in 2 hours.