I have all golds in the special license and the 100%

  • Thread starter Thread starter Leghion
  • 15 comments
  • 620 views
Messages
3
All golds in the.....

Special License
B-License
Rally License

Sorry for my bad english, I'm spanish :D
 
are you posting this just to let everyone know what you accomplished or is there a reason for this post?
 
WOW!!! YOU'RE SPECIAL!!! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Good job dude and oh by the way...





It's the Super License. I'd figure I'd forgive you on that one since you're a GT3 expert now... *hint of sarcasm*
 
Cool. I can't even get one gold. I can't say I've tried to, though.

👍
 
Originally posted by Rice Rocketeer
WOW!!! YOU'RE SPECIAL!!! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Good job dude and oh by the way...





It's the Super License. I'd figure I'd forgive you on that one since you're a GT3 expert now... *hint of sarcasm*
Way to be a jerk, he said he was spanish, thus the incorrect name of the license... :rolleyes: you get off on making fun of people online or somthing?
 
go crawl back under ya rock rice rocketeer... :p
 
Originally posted by CerberaLM
Way to be a jerk, he said he was spanish, thus the incorrect name of the license... :rolleyes: you get off on making fun of people online or somthing?

He switched two words. First of all, what does that have to do with him being a Spanish-speaker? Secondly, how am I being a jerk when I'm correcting someone? :rolleyes: Perhaps you would like to enlighten me. :confused:
 
You may not have been referring to his English, Rice, but your manner in this case needs work. If someone wants to celebrate his accomplishment, let him. You could direct him to other threads about this if you dislike seeing more of them. Btw, you can't pick parts out of a mixed statement and proclaim it represents the whole of the statement, that's spinning.
 
Maybe the license is called the special license in the Spanish version.

Duh?
 
Or maybe super and special can be easily confused...I didn't know that it was super, I thought it was special, but I just call it the "s" license anyway.

Congratulations, I only have all B golds...:(
 
Some AzN kid will come here and say, "CAN WE JUST GET ALONG!!!!?" :lol:

FYI, in Japan, "Super" is one word and it usually means 'ultimate', if 'mega', 'giga' and above were not used. In English, 'super' is a prefix of 'beyond, over, or above'. To avoid that, we assumed the other 's', special, which makes more sense.
 
Back