I have if you need / you have I may need

  • Thread starter Thread starter OnlyOneCanoli
  • 77 comments
  • 4,336 views
team lotus you have a deal can I put you down for today If so Im booked till jan 7
 
Hey, I have a Honda NSX-R Proto LM here if you wanna trade? :) PM me back if so
 
Citroën GT by Citroën Race Car (dark green) for Mark IV '67
I can trade from 8-1-2011

We've trade before.
 
Last edited:
currently fixing the ylod Ill be back on in a few hours thanks for your patience
 
To all who sent me a car I bought a new ps3 couldnt fix the ylod I will be sending anyone I owe a car asap all data was backed up and retrived please send me a pm if I owwe you a car and what it is and ill get it right out to you
 
No longer accepting trades at this time Im too backed up gotta catch up.
Unless you talk to me or we have a prior deal dont add me and send me any cars and then ask me when I can send booked thru jan15
 
No longer accepting trades at this time Im too backed up gotta catch up.
Unless you talk to me or we have a prior deal dont add me and send me any cars and then ask me when I can send booked thru jan15

Just don't forget to give me my Audi R10 :banghead:
 
Everyones cars will be sent as soon as possible most have been already but if I owe you a car please dont think your not going to get it I was just a little backed up due to the lose of a few days from the ylod I had gotten.


P.S. ask anyone who know me or has dealt with me I always come through and I never ripped off anyone!!!!
 
Everyones cars will be sent as soon as possible most have been already but if I owe you a car please dont think your not going to get it I was just a little backed up due to the lose of a few days from the ylod I had gotten.


P.S. ask anyone who know me or has dealt with me I always come through and I never ripped off anyone!!!!

I really hope my FGT arrives soon!
But I appreciate you being commited to getting all the cars to people 👍
 
I really hope the prescarolo courage 03 I'm owed arrives. It has been 6days so far :(
 
I am almost caught up and I am hoping to be fully caught up within the next three days

Faria0808
DeolTheBeast
gothenqcowboys

Is there anyone else I missed please pm me but I believe I havenot forgot anyone If you have not heard from me and I owe you a car please let me know and I will put you on the the list to get your car asap

thanks for everyones patience
 
Last edited:
I have

Volkswagen typ2(T1) SambaBus '62
Volkswagen Schwimmwagen typ166 '42
Toyota WOODONE TOM'S SUPRA (JGTC) '03

Are you willing to trade those for the X1 Carbon?
 
One more thing If we had a deal that is finished and you have already recieved your car please delete me from your friends so I can better gauge who still needs a car and can clear out my friends list to people owed cars and no cars get sent to the wrong place.

Unless you got a p.m. from me about the ultimate lists or we have a pending deal or future deals you know who you are.

Again thanks to all for your patience and for bearing with me while I cath up from the ylod and losing all my cars on my sub accounts ( only had my master backed up)

Sal
 
hi i can trade HPA Motorsports FT565 twin turbo Audi TT (SEMA Gran Turismo Awards 2007). i am interested in getting the f2007 or the Gran Turismo Sebastion Vettel X2010
pm if interested in trade
 
Got:
High End Performance G37 (SEMA Gran Turismo Awards 2008)
Land Rover Range Stormer Concept '04
I can buy you any Super GT car from the dealership.

Want:
Pescarolo Sport Courage C60 - Peugeot Race Car '03
Pescarolo Sport Pescarolo-Courage - Judd GV5 Race Car '04
 
Have the following from your list...


Nissan Fairlady Z Concept LM Race Car
Nissan YellowHat YMS TOMICA GT-R (SUPER GT) '08
RE Amemiya Amemiya AsparaDrink RX7 (SUPER GT) '06
RE Amemiya RE Amemiya FD3S RX-7
Renault 5 Maxi Turbo Rally Car '85
Subaru CUSCO DUNLOP SUBARU IMPREZA (SUPER GT) '08
Toyota CELICA GT-FOUR Rally Car (ST205) '95
Volkswagen typ2(T1) SambaBus '62
High End Performance G37 (SEMA Gran Turismo Awards 2008)

Would like a P4, Speed 8 or R10. Or all three if you want to set some dates aside.
 
Ford Ford GT LM Spec II Test Car available to trade now...
for
X1 White or
Dodge Viper GTS-R Team Oreca Race Car #51 '00
Ferrari 330 P4 Race Car '67
 
Toyota SUPRA 3.0GT Turbo A '88( is the premium One?)
Toyota Yellowhat Supra
for
X1 Gold/Copper

PM me, if you are interested in my offer.

i can only send one car for a day so..
Saturday= Toyota Yellowhat
Sunday night = Toyota Supra
 
I am almost caught up and I am hoping to be fully caught up within the next three days

Faria0808
DeolTheBeast
gothenqcowboys

Is there anyone else I missed please pm me but I believe I havenot forgot anyone If you have not heard from me and I owe you a car please let me know and I will put you on the the list to get your car asap

thanks for everyones patience

That's me on that list and I'm still waiting :(

I've been waiting since 8 Jan for the prescarolo courage 03 to arrive. I've had a lot of excuses.

I find it very hard to get an answer or a car :(

Word for the wise... don't send your car until he has delivered everything first.
 
That's me on that list and I'm still waiting :(

I've been waiting since 8 Jan for the prescarolo courage 03 to arrive. I've had a lot of excuses.

I find it very hard to get an answer or a car :(

Word for the wise... don't send your car until he has delivered everything first.

Another 24hrs goes by and still no car! :(
 
Interested in a gran turismo skyline pace car ?
 
I have Carl Edwards for your X1 in Gunmetal grey
 
my SP1 for your Audi R8 LMS(team PS)
today?
 
What do you want for the Jaguar XJR-9 LM Race Car '88, Nissan R390 GT1 Race Car '98, Nissan R92CP Race Car '92?

check my sig
 
gothenqcowboys your car was sent yesterday
 
What is the mileage of the cars in this list? Are they 0 miles, or UCD miles?
 
Hello,

I have a Nissan Fairlady Z Concept LM Race Car.

Would you trade this for a Bentley Speed 8 race car?

Thanks
 
hi i have ;-

Honda Mobil 1 NSX (JGTC) '01
Honda LOCTITE MUGEN NSX (JGTC) '01
Honda RAYBRIG NSX (SUPER GT) '06
Honda RAYBRIG NSX (JGTC) '00
Nissan XANAVI NISMO GT-R (SUPER GT) '08
Nissan XANAVI NISMO Z (SUPER GT) '06
Renault 5 Maxi Turbo Rally Car '85
Toyota Castrol TOM'S SUPRA (JGTC) '00

would like the gt40 race car '69
 
Nissan Fairlady Z Concept LM Race Car for X1 Dark red #15
 
Back