I have the best girlfriend in the world

  • Thread starter Thread starter Bozothenutter
  • 67 comments
  • 7,455 views
Once you've married em, that's how they cook.
Push button....................Ding.

I'm very lucky as mine is one hellva cook! srs. I on the other hand like to use the ...ding still for myself, lol :D
 
when me and my Gf are racing I always let her finish first..
 
I think that Kaz. must put out a patch to prevent this things happen!:D
 
My wife lets me keep my racing setup in the TV room, dont want to push her further.
 
I am trying to train my family members for B-Spec & A-Spec enduros /facepalm. They are actually hopeless. My dad is not quick, my mum doesn't notice the wheel (or brake) and my brother.... he is better than me at soo much. Football, CoD, Fifa, Pes, B-Ball. ect.

When it comes to racing games and GT5 I just own... but he can't except it and rages... so when he is far off my times, he'll restart. (I trust my Bob more lool)
 
My wife is the best, she ground my B-Spec level up to 24 last night and bought me the Yellow Formula GT.
 
So what happens when you come home at night and find out she's spent all your hard earned credits on pink Yaris's and Miatas?
 
Back