I have what you want, you have what i want.

  • Thread starter Thread starter gt2 pwnz
  • 38 comments
  • 1,867 views
Anto_88 :
It's a deal for the Ford GT40 Race Car '69 .
However, i just made a deal, and can't trade until after the reset.

yellowclone :
It's green with orange.
 
does 0 mile matter ?
 
yellowclone :
That's what i expected, and yes, that's a deal.

dazzee :
Not at all.... not at all
 
dazzee :
Not at all.... not at all

in that case i have
F2007 = 16.5 miles
2D = 0 miles
Courage C60 Racecar '03 = 190.8 miles

interested in

Honda LOCTITE MUGEN NSX ‘01
Toyota DENSO SARD SUPRA GT ‘00
 
My Honda LOCTITE MUGEN NSX ‘01 for your Courage C60 Racecar '03 after the reset ?
 
deal add Dazzee-Da-Racer
 
yellowclone :
That's what i expected, and yes, that's a deal.

Ok, good. What PSN do I need to send the request to? I think my Blue X2010 is on my PSN: slostang9 account, but I would like the Ferrari to my PSN: yellowclone account
 
I've send pm's and friend requests.
All slots are now filled for the next reset.
 
Back