i just got my PSM magazine filled with GTA Vice City!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
:sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: ZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzz :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: ........ :lol: :D :)
 
*cough* SPAMMER *cough*

:rolleyes:
 
Rookie? Whatever you say. :rolleyes:
 
Originally posted by GTS-R_MAN
yep. whatever i say :D

:thatsodd: :rolleyes: :thatsodd:

Ok GTS-R. You're the man, let me tell you. I am envious of your grammer skills. I wish I were just like you. You're my hero.
 
Either your post made no sense at all or I am an idiot. I am not an idiot so your post just made no since. Anyway this thread is no longer about GTAVC so there is no point in posting in it. Goodbye. *waves*
 
well you dont have very good grammer skills yourself, your just said since instead of sense.
 
Originally posted by GTS-R_MAN
well you dont have very good grammer skills yourself, your just said since instead of sense.

Look fool, I used correct grammer in my previous post. As for your previous post...you did not.
 
GTSR I might be new here but you are already serioulsy getting on my nerves with your SPAMMING bull$h!t. So stop your nonsense please. :)
 
I agree with WetWilly. You have been "told" so sit down and shut up. :)

Enough if this now, I am getting out of here before this thread is closed.
 
Yeah...it's just a wast of time...and you could post somewhere where it's worth it!
 
*click*
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back