I just lost my save file.. After 7 months of playing.

  • Thread starter Thread starter K'
  • 31 comments
  • 2,174 views
Only if you subscribe to psn+. There is no other online media save service from within xmb for ps3.

Why don't you backup on weekends on a usb thumb drive? After getting to A-37/B-32 and reading all these I have started taking backups regularly like this.
 
Making backups on USB drives seem to only work if you're not switching PS3s as a lot of saves carry data from the machine itself and will not load if the machine they're in do not match their encrypted data.

I've been tempted to back up my save so I can delete it off my PS3 and put the back up back, to make sure I get the cars I want for my Lv 21-23 coupons, instead of having to keep creating accounts to try receiving a car I don't already own, but I am still afraid of just losing all of my data in the end.

The save data go along with their associated user accounts. You can restore them on a different machine with the same user data. I did this once my fat died.
 
Back