I just ordered a PAL DVD from Great Britain...and I live in the states

  • Thread starter Thread starter Delirious
  • 6 comments
  • 611 views

Delirious

Meh
Premium
Messages
2,614
Messages
Metroider17
Is there any way i can be able to play this DVD here in the states with normally NTSC DVD players?

(Mods, if this is in the wrong forum, feel free to move, thanks.)
 
I believe that if you use an AR MAX, it'll let you play a DVD with another format. But I'm not 100% sure.
 
You could do a search for your model number and see if there is anyway to unlock the region codes.
 
Or just buy a multi region DVD player, I have one and I can play NTSC and SECAM DVDs without problems.
 
There is software on the PC which allows you to watch Pal DVD's on your PC. Even with your PC set as NTSC.
 
and where can i find this software? :)
 
I don't know the name, saw it a cople year back. Try and search something in google related to what I said mate.
 
Back