- 606
- TonyLomas
I got tired of reading negative feed back and decided to post my positive thoughts on the game.
I like it and I enjoy playing it. It has hardly been out of my PS3 since I bought it. I particularly like the improvements online from GT5 and the new tracks like Goodwood, Bathurst and Brands Hatch.
I smile when I play the game both online and offline and get a real sense of achievement when I get gold in a licence event or seasonal. I never grind, I just race and play.
I like the game so much that I talk about it to friends and read this forum. Games that I don't like never get any of that kind of commitment from me, they just gather dust.
I'd also like to thank PD for the free updates, seasonals and continued support. When compared to other games companies like EA, the amount of free content is amazing. Please continue the good work and hurry up with B Spec, the course editor and hopefully an event creator or the ability to put AI cars into online races.
I like it and I enjoy playing it. It has hardly been out of my PS3 since I bought it. I particularly like the improvements online from GT5 and the new tracks like Goodwood, Bathurst and Brands Hatch.
I smile when I play the game both online and offline and get a real sense of achievement when I get gold in a licence event or seasonal. I never grind, I just race and play.
I like the game so much that I talk about it to friends and read this forum. Games that I don't like never get any of that kind of commitment from me, they just gather dust.
I'd also like to thank PD for the free updates, seasonals and continued support. When compared to other games companies like EA, the amount of free content is amazing. Please continue the good work and hurry up with B Spec, the course editor and hopefully an event creator or the ability to put AI cars into online races.
all 100% except 6 because i work 12 hour shifts