I made it 10 years without being banned!

• Thread starter Max Powers
  • 71 comments

Max Powers

(Banned)
XBL: MelBlount
MelBlount
hey ladies and germs

I guess I hit the 10 year mark here yesterday. I bet most people here now don't really remember me, but up until about a year ago, I'd say i was pretty active all through my 10 years here.

it's kind of crazy to see how much this place has grown since 2002, it's pretty crazy to see a lot of others hitting the 10 year mark too, definitely a testament to how well run this site is, to have so many long term members.

well that's all i got, thanks to all the people who make/made these forums being the only ones i've ever bothered posting on.

Yay, I remember you even despite you not being very active in my time here. Congrats on 10 years without being banned. :P :cheers:

I suppose you will be wanting to be congratulated on being here ten years too.

hey ladies and germs

I guess I hit the 10 year mark here yesterday. I bet most people here now don't really remember me, but up until about a year ago, I'd say i was pretty active all through my 10 years here.

it's kind of crazy to see how much this place has grown since 2002, it's pretty crazy to see a lot of others hitting the 10 year mark too, definitely a testament to how well run this site is, to have so many long term members.

well that's all i got, thanks to all the people who make/made these forums being the only ones i've ever bothered posting on.

Oh....I remember you! :yuck:

:D Just kidding of course! It's amazing what changes and what doesn't in a decade.

I agree with SolidLifters, don't be a stranger and congrats on the big 10.

:cheers:

Unfortunately filters on the internet at work have blocked out GTP and any other useful site.

Most of my posting was done at work, so I guess that explains the drop off.

Congratulations dude! :cheers: We definitely enjoy having you around, and we need to see little bit more of that from you. :P:tup:

dude you should totally celebrate by getting banned!

*Makes it 10 years without getting banned* *Instantly gets banned by moderators for fun*

But, being serious here, congratulations on the 10'er! :gtpflag:

Congrats on the ten years. I originally made an account around the time of the release of GT 4, so that would have hit the 7 year mark this year. However I had an inactive periode like you, allthough longer, so eventually I forgot both the login and the password :D

This account is already almost 2 years old.. Time flies in good company :)

Congrats Max Power; I 'made it' 4-months and 16-days. *wink* *wink* :)

Anyways, that was back in the day...this profile is still 'going strong'. :D

Back