I make pretty pictures - HSV + Other Edits, BRZ Preview [9/29]

• Thread starter akuyuku
  • 187 comments
Just bought the HSV after work and took it around GVS for a few laps.

There's more I need to edit, but it's almost midnight.

I'm having a hard time trying edit these shots for some reason. Guess I'm not inspired enough.

tumblr_maz592Tlvf1qg3sz6o1_1280.png

tumblr_maz592Tlvf1qg3sz6o2_1280.png

tumblr_maz592Tlvf1qg3sz6o3_1280.png

If you subscribe then that would be cool. Never heard of people subscribing to threads actually. Maybe I should take advantage of that for news threads and stuff.

Anyway, the full HSV set is below. Enjoy.

And some edits to some other shots from the Edit My Photo thread.

I already took some shots of the BRZ, so that will come as soon as I have time off from work and school. Until then, comment, criticize, etc. :)

Awesome tones in HSV set ! Very realistic :drool: :drool: :drool:
Really like your HSV set, well done!
Love that edited FR-S Shot.
These tones are divine.

Thank you, thank you, thank you. :sly:

My three and a half hour Saturday class let out early today, so I had some time to edit two BRZ shots as a preview.

The banding and pixelation is really annoying. It's not from overediting either. The stock photo just comes out bad. Usually it's negligible, but I have to find a way around it in darker shots by using noise to smoothen it out.

Also, SSR7 with 100% wet surface is probably one of the most photogenic tracks in the game. I love the surface reflections, although they aren't captured correctly when you take a photo of it (ingame seems to have more bloom and more reflections compared to the actual photo), so I usually edit it to make it brighter.

Back