I make pretty pictures - HSV + Other Edits, BRZ Preview [9/29]

• Thread starter akuyuku
  • 187 comments
When I saw the thread title I expected you were just being up yourself and claiming your better than you are.

I WAS WRONG!!! This is a truly amazing gallery you have here. 👍 :drool:

Hey it's your gallery you can double post as much as you like here. :)
I've missed a few sets lately - my bad, I've been missing out - this is one of the top galleries. Fantastic work as always - every shot is stunning! 👍 :bowdown:

Hey it's your gallery you can double post as much as you like here. :)
I've missed a few sets lately - my bad, I've been missing out - this is one of the top galleries. Fantastic work as always - every shot is stunning! 👍 :bowdown:

Yyyyyyep.
:drool:

Yeah so about that 2.02 update... haha.

THANK YA JESUS BLOOM IS BACK.

And does anyone know where I can upload the super high res photos without having to make an account or without sacrificing the image quality? I know I can't do that with flickr and imgur will leave artifacts since it converts back to jpg. I'm planning to upload 3 more shots.

Last edited:
Stunning yet again! :drool: And yes we got the Bloom back! :D

Photobucket allows any size (resolution) image but restricts the file size to 1 Mb, so you can save a big image in photoshop or whatever with just enough compression to stay under 1 Mb and still keep a reasonable quality.

Incredible :drool:
Awesome shots 👍👍

Sweet set :)

Stunning yet again! :drool: And yes we got the Bloom back! :D

Photobucket allows any size (resolution) image but restricts the file size to 1 Mb, so you can save a big image in photoshop or whatever with just enough compression to stay under 1 Mb and still keep a reasonable quality.

Thanks. :D

I do have a Photobucket account that I haven't touched in a year, so I'll look into that. Thanks for reminding me.

Very impressive gallery. Epic realism in many shots. :drool: Also good amount of variation amongst the sets. :)

A.W.E.S.O.M.E PICTURES! :drool:
A.W.E.S.O.M.E GALLERY! :drool:
A.W.E.S.O.M.E PHOTOGRAPHER! :drool:

all i can say is AWESOME 👍 :lol:

I really dig the extra.
Panning Mode 1 is beast! :D

Yeah, panning mode 1 is great for getting some action shots. Shame it isn't used as often as 3.

Alright, alright, that's way too much drooling in only two pages. :sly:

Here's possibly my last update of the year, and yeah, it's a small one. It's been a good ride and I feel like I've improved on my editing and picture taking a lot. Thanks for all the compliments and see you on the dark side of the mo- I mean 2012! :D

I finally got a hold of all the DLC and then I remembered that paints and gear aren't transferrable! Now I have to go through the hassle of transferring 40+ suits and 100+ paints. What's worse is that the NASCAR suits are locked to one account. :( Oh well.

(In case anyone was wondering, this was kind of a tribute to the Calsonic Skylines.)

Last edited:
Happy new year! Time to hit the ground running. Another set's gonna be on the way so wait for that double post, haha.

Latest Posts

Back