I Miss GT Mode

  • Thread starter Thread starter jgreen1983
  • 4 comments
  • 596 views
Messages
1
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
I cant believe they dropped GT Mode. All my childhood feels somewhat wasted.

Lets hope a pray for a big update!! The second had car garage, oil change, Stage 1 Turbo, Weight reduction all history.
 
They made it very clear that this wasn't going to be a 'typical' Gran Turismo, based on this I think it's very unreasonable for people to have been expecting a full blown GT Mode. Who knows, maybe via the gameplay data sent from users during GT5 and GT6 they discovered that the online play far out-weighed GT mode.
 
Who knows, maybe via the gameplay data sent from users during GT5 and GT6 they discovered that the online play far out-weighed GT mode.

It certainly did for me. But I felt a bit nostalgic and missed GT mode when the first car they handed me was a box fresh Evo X.
 
But having gt mode had great effect in the online play when it came to balancing cars.
 
You have Arcade Mode where you can set the track, the difficulty, the penalties, the category of car, etc. and you earn money. It' something like a classic GT mode but here, you are totally free to do what you want. You want a 2 lap race with N200 cars, you can. You want a 5 hours endurance race with Gr.3 cars, you can.
I had Forza 4, and to be honest, I didn't want to finish its "GT mode"... Too long, too many races with cars I don't like, etc. A waste of time for me.
 
Back