I need a 2J tuning setup!

SuperfluousName2
I am at my wit's end with the Monaco race in the historic b-spec race. No matter what I do, I always end up losing! If anyone could provide me with a tuning setup for the Chaparral 2J that would enable me to win this race, it would be greatly appreciated!

I am at my wit's end with the Monaco race in the historic b-spec race. No matter what I do, I always end up losing! If anyone could provide me with a tuning setup for the Chaparral 2J that would enable me to win this race, it would be greatly appreciated!

the countach with all the upgrades and lowered 10mm front and back wins handy

do what i did. get the right tyres, stick the biggest turbo on there, make sure ride height is as low as it can go and dampers ( i think its dampers, the ones which go from 1 to 10) are at 8 and set top speed to 199. worked fine for me :)

I used the 2J for my b-spec historic cup and all i did for monaco was drop the top speed to around 240kmh-250kmh, won with ease, didnt have to give to many commands to bob either.

I have both Chaparrals, the Toyota 7, the GT40 and found it wasn't which car exactly, it was the right car with the right driver. I found a driver with a cool personality will win with the 2J Chaparral with the mid turbo if you leave him alone. On the Cote you must just wait him out. He needs to avoid the jog after the long tunnel, or he will crash. But wait him out he will pass even the lead 2J. Be patient grasshopper. On the other run a hot personality will spin out at the first turn and at the S curves with the short tunnel. He will not stop it. But do not fear at the last lap or two a cool head will prevail.

Back