i need a F1 model. if anyone can part with. i'll be your best friend

  • Thread starter Thread starter sickocell
  • 12 comments
  • 729 views
Messages
14
United States
Florida
Messages
sickocell
So i can play online
 
Can't trade them. Might be able to have someone put theirs on "share" so you can use it.
 
i dont think there are are any formula cars that can be given to friends
 
I can put one up for share, what F1 car were you interested in?
You can also get one from a level 24 ticket, unfortunately I am booked:indiff:
PSN: crypto-manic
 
Are you short of cash?
The Formula GT is only 5 million in the PS store.
And will have no miles on it....
 
Gil
Are you short of cash?
The Formula GT is only 5 million in the PS store.
And will have no miles on it....
PS store? You mean the Online Car Dealership:)
 
If you add me you can borrow my F10,it's on share :D
 
My ps3 store and my gt5 will not and cannot connect so i am stuck
 
My ps3 store and my gt5 will not and cannot connect so i am stuck
He meant the Online Car Dealership in the actual game. You will need an internet connection but not the PS Store:)
 
No i ment. When i buy and download from ps store my game wont fint the contents. Nor will it let me try to install it?
 
That is terrible! You cannot use borrowed cars online - which I had found out the hard way. Right now what you need (since you are having trouble) is someone giving you a Level 24 ticket to fulfill your needs. Unfortunately I am booked until the 16th...
 
PS store? You mean the Online Car Dealership:)
Yes, I mean the Online Dealership.
It always has one in stock. Sometimes in a putrid color, but 0 miles and 5 million credits.
 
Back