I need a some max speed settings for an f090/s

• Thread starter Vhp
  • 5 comments

Vhp

I'm using my f090/s in the Professional League GT All Stars, and the only track I have difficulty on is the Test Course. I can only get my car to go up to around 217mph with the settings I have, and the Nissan R390 GT1 and Toyota GT-One totally blow me away.

Anyone have some good settings that'll make my f090/s a competitor, or will I have to just rocket into first and skip that race?

go to full wideness of tranny, and then move up to the 6th gear and move it to the right all the way.

Heh, I did that once, but the car actually started to slow down when it hit sixth gear, so I had to keep it redlining in fifth the entire time, so it wasn't able to go all that fast.

Skip this race in the series. Go back later with the GT-ONE road or race car. You need to be able to run at least 240 mph. But 250 is better.

Yeah, that's what I ended up doing. I tried every combination of gearing/height/springs/downforce that I could think of, and I'd still seem to hit a wall at around 175. At that point, I'd just start gaining speed a LOT slower, and by the time I got around the first turn, the R390 GT1 was 5 seconds ahead of me. I just ended up quitting that race and winning the R390 GT1 at the end of the series later on.

Latest Posts

Back