I need a Tuner to who will Tune cars for me.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Hazz_69
  • 11 comments
  • 892 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
42
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Messages
wilo_123
Hi guys just need someone with good experience to do some tunes for me and experiment.
 
Thers an entire tuning section in the GTP forums fella sure you will find what you need there.
 
Thers an entire tuning section in the GTP forums fella sure you will find what you need there.
Yes I understand that there is a lot but I just need ones very specific!
 
Oh a personal service?
 
how about no?
exprement with settings,learn what works and what doesn't. it's all trial and error.
This man tells it how it is Hazz. It's basically what we have all had to set time aside for good luck.
 
I'm sorry can you link me something to as which gives instructions/directions as of where to start?
 
This man tells it how it is Hazz. It's basically what we have all had to set time aside for good luck.
-takes a bow- that's where I started. for starters look at some tunes,and se what is done. I suggest starting with springs. tinker and screw around. try different ride heights and go form there. read the discriptions of each setting.
 
And remember LSD is your friend. ;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back