I need an F2007, Audi R8, BMW V12, BMW McLaren

  • Thread starter Thread starter dark_night4emj
  • 48 comments
  • 2,271 views
Messages
132
Messages
dark_night4emj
Hi Everyone,

Cars I'm Looking For:

Audi R10 TDI Race Car
BMW V12
Nissan GT-R GT Academy
Ford Ford GT LM Race Car Spec II
Level 24 Ticket
Or any FGT or X1 Color that I don't have (0 Miles).


Cars That I Have:

Formula:
Redbull X1 Vettel - Carbon ****
Redbull X1 Vettel - Blue ****
Redbull X1 Vettel - Gray ****
Redbull X1 Vettel - Red ****
Redbull X1 Vettel - Cranberry ****
Redbull X1 Vettel - Gloss Black *
Formula Gran Turismo - Orange ****
Formula Gran Turismo - White/Green ****
Ferrari F10 2010 *
Ferrari F2007 *

None Formula:
Audi R8 LMS Race Car ****
Audi Pikes Peak Quattro *
Audi Nuvolari Quattro *
Bentley Speed 8 ****
Bugatti Veyron ****
BMW Concept 1 Series tii *
Cadillac Cien Concept *
Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 ****
Chevrolet Corvette ZR6 ****
Chevrolet Camaro ****
Doge Challenger R/T ****
Ferrari Enzo ****
Ford Mustang GT *
Ford Carl Edwards #99 Fusion ****
Ford Ford GT LM Spec II Test Car ****
Pagani Zonda R **
Honda Integra Type R ****
Honda Civic Type R (EK) ****
Honda S2000 AEM *
Lamborghini Gallardo LP 560 ****
Lamborghini Murcielago SV ***
Lamborghini Countach 25th Anniversary *
Peugeot 205 Turbo 16 Rally Car *
Mazda Furai Concept ****
Mazda Roadster RS (NC) *
Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG ****
Mercedes-Benz CLK Touring Car ****
Nissan GTR Spec V (Chrome) ***
Nissan Fairlady Z34 *
Nissan Fairlady Z(Z34) ****
Nissan Gran Turismo Skyline GTR *
Nissan Opera Performance 350Z *
Nissan Nismo 380RS Supper Leggera *
Toyota Minolta *
Toyota GT One ****
Toyota 7 *
Toyota Castrol Tom's Supra *
Toyota FT-86 Sports Concept *
Toyota Celica TRD Sports M *
Shelby Cobra 427 *
Suzuki GSX-R/4 Concept *

Legends:

**** Stands for Fully Customized
*** Stands for Fully Customized (Color Shifting/Chrome)
** Stands for Stock (Color Shifting/Chrome)
* Stands for Stock (0 KM/H)

I have scheduled trades on the following dates:

01/31/11 - To send Mercedes-Benz CLK Touring Car and receive Suzuki Escudo, Pending Trade with thomasphoenix
02/01/11 - To send Audi R8 LMS Race Car and receive Citreon GT Race Car, Pending Trade with three08
02/02/11 - To send Bentley Speed 8 and receive Ferrari 330 P4, Pending Trade with Meijer
02/03/11 - To send X1 Red and receive BMW McLaren, Pending Trade with Tropyk

Note:

1. Trade schedule can change depending if the other person(trader) is not available.
2. You should be the one to send your car first before I send mine.


Please send in your request so that I can include you in my trading schedule. Many thanks for your reply.

If you are happy with the trade please rate me Here
 
Last edited:
Toyota GT One for F2007
 
Ill trade my Ferrari F2007 for your Bentley?

Though i would'nt mind taking that carbon off your hands XD
 
Toyota GT One for F2007
Is this 0 miles? if yes, I will add you on the schedule. Please send in your car before your scheduled date and I will send the car as soon as possible within the scheduled date. Many thanks.
 
Is this 0 miles? if yes, I will add you on the schedule. Please send in your car before your scheduled date and I will send the car as soon as possible within the scheduled date. Many thanks.
yes 0 miles
 
Hi, what colour is your furai?
 
Ill trade my Ferrari F2007 for your Bentley?

Though i would'nt mind taking that carbon off your hands XD

Sorry mate one guy came in first, I will notify you if in case the trade is not successful but for now do you have any other car that you can trade?
 
I could trade you my BMW v12 but i want any Pescarolo or Escudo.
 
I guess I'm free to trade tomorrow anyone who wants to trade?
 
i have Formula GT black grey and Formula GT orange available to trade now
is your X1 gray is #3 gray, the number 3 color on the dealership?
 
i have Formula GT black grey and Formula GT orange available to trade now
is your X1 gray is #3 gray, the number 3 color on the dealership?

Check your pm I just replied now.
 
I can trade any of these as early as today:

Audi R8 LMS Race Car (Team PlayStation) ’09
Formula Gran Turismo
Red Bull X2010 (Light Blue)
Level 24 Ticket
 
I can trade any of these as early as today:

Audi R8 LMS Race Car (Team PlayStation) ’09
Formula Gran Turismo
Red Bull X2010 (Light Blue)
Level 24 Ticket

What car do you want on mine? Also what is the color of your FGT? thanks.
 
Ill send you a gloss black x1 with 0 miles but it will have to be later on...What colour is your Furai?
 
FGT sent, and i'm waiting for my X1
edit: X1 received.. thanks 👍
 
Last edited:
Updated my car list anyone else wants to trade?
 
my 330 ferrari for your orange x1

thanks

Hi mate, sorry I think you read it wrongly I only have a Formula Gran Turismo - Orange and not the X1. If you are sill keen kindly let me know.
 
I have:

Ferrari F2007 - (0 Miles)
Audi R8 LMS Race Car
BMW McLaren
GT By Citroen Race Car

PM me if you're interested ^^
 
I have:

Ferrari F2007 - (0 Miles)
Audi R8 LMS Race Car
BMW McLaren
GT By Citroen Race Car

PM me if you're interested ^^

PM sent any else who has a different color x1 or fgt?
 
I have Green White FGT, F2007 two colors "0" miles , Citroen GT Race Car etc. Is your X2010 Gunmetal grey? is it "0" miles?
 
I got BMW mclaren 0 miles for your Bentley Speed 8, im available to trade now. PM me.
 
I have Green White FGT, F2007 two colors "0" miles , Citroen GT Race Car etc. Is your X2010 Gunmetal grey? is it "0" miles?

Nope my gray X1 has 6000 miles on it, I want your Green White FGT please PM me if interested.
 
Back