I need an F2007, Audi R8, BMW V12, BMW McLaren

  • Thread starter Thread starter dark_night4emj
  • 48 comments
  • 2,271 views
Anyone who wants to trade now my cars are available.
 
x1 blue for my x1 white? or i could give u Ferrari 330 P4 Race Car,
GT By Citroen Race Car, Audi R8 LMS Race Car
 
x1 blue for my x1 white? or i could give u Ferrari 330 P4 Race Car,
GT By Citroen Race Car, Audi R8 LMS Race Car

My x1 blue is the default vettle would that be alright?
 
i can send Audi R8 LMS Race Car right now. otherwise u gonna have to wait for like 3 days or something..
 
what about i send u the Audi R8 LMS Race Car now for ur gray x1, and in 4 days i can send u any car in my garage, i also have x1 purple, cranberry and a few more.. need to check..
 
what about i send u the Audi R8 LMS Race Car now for ur gray x1, and in 4 days i can send u any car in my garage, i also have x1 purple, cranberry and a few more.. need to check..

Ok but can I send you the car tomorrow because I have traded to someone just now? if ok with you then I will add you to my list at the front page but please send your audi r8 now?
 
Ok but can I send you the car tomorrow because I have traded to someone just now? if ok with you then I will add you to my list at the front page but please send your audi r8 now?

ill add u know.. and send R8 at midnight then.. so i can send a car to someone else now..
thanx
 
Thanks for the Trade mate :).
 
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaa fully booked, thanks for the support guys. 👍
 
dark_night4emj is a good Trader beliefe me
 
Back