I Need help Urgent.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Cruiza
  • 3 comments
  • 317 views
Messages
18
i used a gameshark2 and used the cade provided by nocturnalps but it just keeps pausing up on me when I try to view the Diablo. so I saved it but it still won't let me in my gararge to sell it. HELP
 
You have a hybrid or cheat car the game doesnt like so it freezes. I t happened to me with my Sharkport but luckly I back up my save on the computer so I could reload but unfortunatly you couldnt. Im afreaid you might need to restart unless you can remove the car from your garage using the gameshark...
 
i think that will be the best strategy, in order not to lose ur file
 
If you are entering codes, you can only enter 1 at a time. :D
 
Back