I need help with my new fanfic! OP UPDATED!

• Thread starter Korza
  • 33 comments

Korza

Premium
New Zealand
Christchurch, NZ
kamikazi493
Hey guys!
I need some help with my soon to be released fanfic.
I need 15 people on Saturday @ 8:30PM GMT+12
14 of them need to be driving black Mercedes Benz E55 AMG's or C63 AMG's with black wheels.
Someone needs to drive a Nissan GT-R (R35),
And I need someone to drive a Kei car (preferably a Daihatsu Move).

The event will take place at SSR7 and afterwards I will host a Speed Wars event. Let me know if you're interested.

Merc's:

1. korza493 (E55 AMG)
2. Onboy123 (C63 AMG)
3. u_madson? (E55 AMG)
4. swara96 (C63 AMG)
5. Technicolors (TBC)
6. Dooglers8 (E55 AMG)
7. DaxCobra (C63 AMG)
8. TBC (TBC)
9. TBC (TBC)
10. TBC (TBC)
11. TBC (TBC)
12. TBC (TBC)
13. TBC (TBC)
14. TBC (TBC)

GT-R:

1. MyogiWarrior34

Kei Car:

1. TBC (TBC)

Last edited:
Was referred here by uMadson?

I'll be the R35... what colour do you need? any aero sets/wheels? just a standard R35? not a PROTO or Spec V? available at nights until Midnight (GST + 8:00) except Tuesdays.

Last edited:
I guess I'll join.. Wait, is there any way I can stand out? Maybe can I drive a BMW, but still all black? A BMW will fit, in my opinion.

OOOOO I like to join this!!! I'll drive a C63 AMG. However, my C63 has only a sports ECU and a mid RPM turbo. Is that okay?

Is this about Kenji Nakamura korza?

Can I join, too? I don't think I'll have much to do in your proposed time frames. I probably have some Mercs lying around..

I'll be available Friday afternoon until midnight (GMT-7 is my timezone), and I should be on all day on Saturday. I have several E55s, and I can always buy a C63 for this event. I also have all the Kei cars, so that's no problem. I'd prefer to be driving one of the Mercs, but I'm not picky. So yeah, count me in. :)

OOOOO I like to join this!!! I'll drive a C63 AMG. However, my C63 has only a sports ECU and a mid RPM turbo. Is that okay?

Is this about Kenji Nakamura korza?

I'll just take the time to say that of the 14 C63, the 3 that are here all run 900hp. So feel free to let loose…though you being a drag racer, I'm expecting you to catch the R35 the first. :P

I guess it goes without saying that me and Andre are in on this. You know the roles we chose, Korza.

I recommend tuning your cars. I'm going to cap it at 600PP to keep it fair.

Also, is anyone keen on the Race-Wars event? I'm thinking a 600PP cap.

The room will be open between 8PM and 8:30PM GMT+12.

Saturdays I'm working a full day, so unless it's in the evening (Beijing time) I can't help I'm afraid. Sorry.

Saturdays I'm working a full day, so unless it's in the evening (Beijing time) I can't help I'm afraid. Sorry.

What's your time zone?

EDIT: It's GMT+8 right?

EDIT 2: It says so in your sig.

Yeah. I finish work at 7 and am usually home by 8pm. If it's after lunch time GMT I might be able to help.

I'll just take the time to say that of the 14 C63, the 3 that are here all run 900hp. So feel free to let loose…though you being a drag racer, I'm expecting you to catch the R35 the first. :P

I guess it goes without saying that me and Andre are in on this. You know the roles we chose, Korza.

Haha I'll fully modify the C63...but it has 0 miles but I'll drag tune it :sly:

I might...Saturday at 1:30 AM (for me).

How early do you intend on opening the lobby?

I'm still deciding on the car.

I see I'm expected to show up in an E55. Nice!
Also, do you want me to tune it, or should I leave it stock?
EDIT : I just did a timezone conversion and it shows 1:30 AM for me, a bit late; by then my dad would come in and tell me to go to bed...
Could you possibly have the event an hour or so earlier?

Last edited:
Are you going to stay for the race-wars? I got a ZZII I want your opinion on...

Ohh…asking for opinions eh? Good you aren't asking for tunes though, I am proud of that. :D Say…swara96…if you're going to comment on his (rubbish) work (:P), I want you to comment on mine! :lol:

And is the kei car really necessary? Or is that just there for some comic relief? :lol:

Also…wasn't it 1 E55…? Or have you changed your mind?

Hey guys!
I need some help with my soon to be released fanfic.
I need 15 people on Saturday @ 8:30PM GMT+12
14 of them need to be driving black Mercedes Benz E55 AMG's or C63 AMG's with black wheels.
Someone needs to drive a Nissan GT-R (R35),
And I need someone to drive a Kei car (preferably a Daihatsu Move).

The event will take place at SSR7 and afterwards I will host a Speed Wars event. Let me know if you're interested.

Merc's:

1. korza493 (E55 AMG)
2. Onboy123 (C63 AMG)
3. u_madson? (E55 AMG)
4. swara96 (C63 AMG)
5. Technicolors (TBC)
6. Dooglers8 (E55 AMG)
7. DaxCobra (C63 AMG)
8. TBC (TBC)
9. TBC (TBC)
10. TBC (TBC)
11. TBC (TBC)
12. TBC (TBC)
13. TBC (TBC)
14. TBC (TBC)

GT-R:

1. MyogiWarrior34

Kei Car:

1. TBC (TBC)

I can help with this if I can remember to get up at 8:30 AM.

I would love but at 5:30AM at my time is quite hard... I can ask my parents if they would let me..

-> I would love to join, but unfortunately it will be 1:30am my local time (US Pacific Time) and I have work at 4am... :indiff:

Back