• 10 comments
Finland
Finland
moco8noco3
Today I logged in normaly and my A-spec and B-spec level were both 0
yesterday my a-spec lvl was 36 and b-spec was 34
WHAT I DO? Help please

-load the backup?

-check if its your account or another family member's?

-start over? It's not like leveling is any hard anymore, especially with online seasonals giving out massive payouts. I did lvl 33 in two days on my alternate account just grinding level tickets.

I loaded the backup and it didn't do anything. And i'm very unhappy
And I'm not gonna start again. I think i have to wait couple of years when gt6 comes
Or is there any other solutions???

Last edited:
All cars are missing too :(

Then what has happened is this:

Your GT5 game has corrupted the gamesave file and replaced it with a "fresh" new start gamesave. That is why you have no cars and the levels are 0.

Sorry dude. This is why we backup our saves to USB stick or PS+ online. :crazy:

Just to be doubly sure, try deleting your game save first. Then start the game. It should either try the backup version automatically or ask you if you want to try it. This is referring to the backup that the game automatically makes periodically.

If this doesn't work then yes, you'll have to start again. Back up your game save to a usb stick regularly.

Just to be doubly sure, try deleting your game save first. Then start the game. It should either try the backup version automatically or ask you if you want to try it. This is referring to the backup that the game automatically makes periodically.

If this doesn't work then yes, you'll have to start again. Back up your game save to a usb stick regularly.

👍👍👍

To stop this happening again, invest in a USB Flash Drive. A 1GB will do. They an be found for as little as a couple of ££'s.

Back