I need serious help from someone please !

• Thread starter legendaro
  • 3 comments
Egypt
Egypt
hi , as you guys know , there will be gt academy 2016 .... well i've been playing gt6 since last year and my level is pretty good , i also have some track experience , but my main problem is fitness . my weight is 110kg for 183cm ( its ****ed up I know ) but i just wanna know if you guys have any advices to give me to improve my fitness level and loose weight . I signed for a program called insanity and I don't know if its is a good program . Thanks for your help
cheers

Insanity, as the name suggests, IS insane (I've seen some videos of the routines).

It's too physically demanding, but it can give good results, the safest bet is a diet and moderate exercise..

Just remember: Calories in vs. Calories out

actually i don't do just the insanity program , I workout 3 times a day , running in a forest the morning , insanity the afternoon and going to the gym lifting wight the evening . The problem I have though , I don't know what diet I should follow :/

As someone who is in the gym nearly everyday I can offer a little advice.

As @AJHG1000 just said, calories in vs. calories out is the biggest key to the whole thing, but you must have a decent rate of exercise involved. In my honest opinion, you should hold off on Insanity until you lose a little bit of the weight because it is pretty intense. No one can tell you what to do as we are not doctors (at least I'm not), but eating right, reducing caloric intake, decreasing carbs, increase whey protein is very important.

EDIT: @legendaro I know you want help with the diet part, but it's really a matter of finding what works for you. I mean I ( a 21 year old male who is 5'6" 140lbs) probably has a VERY different metabolism than yourself. Idk your age and whatnot, but my point is that people are all created different and we must achieve results differently.

That said, I would suggest that you keep up the hard work. While at the gym doing your weight training (which is what I do mostly), do not take long breaks in between exercises. You will get a good bit of cardiovascular exercise in simply by quickly switching between weight exercises. Maybe rotate off and on of 3 different exercises or machines. And as for the running, pace yourself. You want to lose weight, yes! But don't hurt yourself over it. It's better to take it slow and show progress than overwork yourself.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back