I need to get away for a while...

Portugal
Santarém, Portugal
Xl_Sophia_lX
The death of my brother is still fresh to me and seen what happened to Shells (which i saw as a brother) true or not, let me devastated and feels like i'm going through all over again! Therefore i need some time to digest it all and decided to get away for a while until i feel good enough to compete again... We can put a mask and pretend that we're psychologically strong, but sooner or later the mask falls, cuz we're all human @ the end of the day... I apologize if i'm not strong enough to continue now... Who knows me, knows how i am and respects my opinion...

Kisses

Soph

I hear ya soph. It just doesn't feel true, though I believe it is. I can't see any reason for any of this to be a hoax as hard as I've tried. I've tried to think of plausible explinations as to why this would be a hoax and I can come up with nothing.

If anyone has details, please PM me. Much appreciated.

Well, i'm back after a little break... It's weird, but the guy responsible for my absence (Shells) is also the guy responsible for my return (btw if your reading this Shells, i won't forgive and i won't forget)... Fake suicides apart, i am the newest DSR leader (because levitt ask me if i wanted to) and i'll work on making DSR one of the top teams on the GT6 drag racing scene! Thank you for your support and words when i was down... Love and respect you all!

Soph

Back