I Need Your GT Sport Facts!!

• Thread starter BigJimmy
  • 50 comments
About 5000 kilos of heroin are trafficked into the U.S. through SSRX Airport every week. Remember those tunnels that turned up in the game data in GT6? The real purpose of the tunnels was to move the product off the PDI Line ships directly to the hangars, where it's loaded onto the planes and flown to distribution points throughout the country. It's all overseen by Harman Logistics and its subsidiaries, like Bullet Express and Pharmacy24 to name a few.
:lol:

Did you know that Special Stage Route X is actually a real circuit that's been kept secret, right in the open, by pretending to be fictional? Much like Bugatti and VW have their Ehra-Lessien track, Hennessey has built SSRX where they pretend to smash the current production top speed record with their new Venom F5.

GTS's fictional brands in the livery editor are actually the names of all the game studios EA will shut down in the next 50 years.

When Britain leaves the EU, the V12 Vantage GT3 will receive a new 'Donald Trump' livery.

Talking of Donald Trump, he actually is the player with the highest level in the game.

GT6 was a social experiment.

The next GT game will be a crossover between Life Is Strange, Top Gear, NCIS and Train Simulator.

For every ten people who like a GTS video by SuperGT, one will get the very rare Midnight Purple Like Button.

The Lunar Rover in GT6 would be competitive with LMP1 cars, if it was available outside of the special event.

Autolog and Xbox Live support will be added in the next update.

Last edited by a moderator:
It is a well known fact to those who know it well that the young Kaz was a gifted dancer with a promising career ahead of him in the Japanese National Ballet Company.
While on tour in Japan, Frank Zappa saw Kaz perfom to D.I.S.C.O by Ottawan which gave him the inspiration for his smash hit Dancing Fool.

There is much rancour when mention of Dancing Fool being released in 1979 while DISCO the following year, but many are quick to point out Kaz was always way ahead of his time.

Tis all true, just check out wikibollocks

GT Sport's four year open beta has ended and the game physics are impressively realistic.

TRL-Lightning returns from the Kuiper belt in the Space-X Tesla roadster with tire wear and bop data making GT Sport the new standard in esports.

PD develops one language help desk with quick and clear answers to any GT Sport questions.

Emoji_Art_Gallery_Opening-11.jpg

Last edited:
The FIA chose GT Sport to partner with because after this incident

caused viewership of FIA events to spike to an all time high, GTS Sport Mode seemed like a perfect way to recreate this thrilling action.

Dude, you made me LOL with that one!

:lol:

Kazunori Yamauchi in private meetings with executives at Bugbear Entertainment to employ physics and modeling work for GTSport.

A new fact has just come to light.

The Penalty System is based on and Algorithm that has analysed countless drunken pub brawls and the punches thrown/landed. It has determined that if you were stupid enough to get hit then you you deserve the black eye and have to pay for any damage caused to furniture.

Side note: the original modelling of the Algorithm was based on pre-school children's food fights but was eventually scrapped as being too fair and too much fun and lacked the raw aggression Kaz wanted in GT Sport.

"The Gran Turismo Sport Daily Mileage Roulette prize quality is inversely linked to the inflation rate of the Argentine Peso."

OK THAT BROKE MY HEART.

Everytime Akagi wins a Sport Mode race, a Roulettezoku member dies in a horrible accident with two disgruntled truck drivers.

Whenever a scottr_93 livery gets into the Trending section, orthoside gets so angry to the point that he will threaten Scott with a Pearl Harbor style attack.

@TRL LIGHTNING is actually a member of No Good Racing where he will summon a MASSIVE lightning strike on anyone who has deleted their Civic Type R dupe.

Jokowi is actually 10 seconds a lap faster than L-Shooter_RB26 on all combos.

Everytime Akagi wins a Sport Mode race, a Roulettezoku member dies in a horrible accident with two disgruntled truck drivers.

Whenever a scottr_93 livery gets into the Trending section, orthoside gets so angry to the point that he will threaten Scott with a Pearl Harbor style attack.

@TRL LIGHTNING is actually a member of No Good Racing where he will summon a MASSIVE lightning strike on anyone who has deleted their Civic Type R dupe.

Jokowi is actually 10 seconds a lap faster than L-Shooter_RB26 on all combos.

I feel like a I need foot notes on the subject to understand any of these. But then I am very old.

Back