steliosthem Messages 58 Jan 31, 2012 #1 I offer a lvl 15 car ticket for a NSX-R Prototype LM Road Car
calico Messages 2,684 ZEGOLFMAN Messages ZEGOLFMAN Messages VR6-DUBBERS Jan 31, 2012 #2 I can do that trade tomorrow (1st Feb)if you send FR to MOREFIOUS you will need to send the ticket first though. I can accept your FR in the morning 07:00.
I can do that trade tomorrow (1st Feb)if you send FR to MOREFIOUS you will need to send the ticket first though. I can accept your FR in the morning 07:00.
rohinghai Messages 815 toronto Messages rohinghai Jan 31, 2012 #5 gt5keith Isn't this car blacklisted? Click to expand... yup
meister_dan Messages 958 Manila Messages meister_dan Jan 31, 2012 #6 http://www.mygranturismo.net/car_sheet.php?id=308 it's well below the 1M trade limit. I got one. in silver but it's not in 0/0/0
http://www.mygranturismo.net/car_sheet.php?id=308 it's well below the 1M trade limit. I got one. in silver but it's not in 0/0/0
rohinghai Messages 815 toronto Messages rohinghai Jan 31, 2012 #7 meister_dan http://www.mygranturismo.net/car_sheet.php?id=308 it's well below the 1M trade limit. I got one. in silver but it's not in 0/0/0 Click to expand... ah nevermind, i was thinking of the race car
meister_dan http://www.mygranturismo.net/car_sheet.php?id=308 it's well below the 1M trade limit. I got one. in silver but it's not in 0/0/0 Click to expand... ah nevermind, i was thinking of the race car
gt5keith Messages 365 winter park, fl Messages gt5keith Feb 1, 2012 #8 My bad guys....next time I'll keep my nose out of other peoples business.
calico Messages 2,684 ZEGOLFMAN Messages ZEGOLFMAN Messages VR6-DUBBERS Feb 1, 2012 #9 Thanks. meister_dan http://www.mygranturismo.net/car_sheet.php?id=308 it's well below the 1M trade limit. I got one. in silver but it's not in 0/0/0 Click to expand... Last edited: Feb 1, 2012
Thanks. meister_dan http://www.mygranturismo.net/car_sheet.php?id=308 it's well below the 1M trade limit. I got one. in silver but it's not in 0/0/0 Click to expand...