I sold the game and now I regret it. Will I be able to install updates?

Poland
Poland
I sold, uninstalled and deleted savegame files of both Gran Turismo 5 and 6. Now I regret it. I want to rebuy GT6 more than GT5, but I hesitate beacuse of how heavy installing updates is. Me personally didn't have any issues with updates back then but I'm afraid that I will. I have a Super Slim. Is installing updates all at once possible? What was your experience with installing updates?

Last edited:
The game servers shutting down isn't a factor at all. You don't even need to be logged in to PSN or whatever they call it now, to update.

As for which batches are recommended and likely the disk space requirements, it's been covered on this board.

The game servers shutting down isn't a factor at all. You don't even need to be logged in to PSN or whatever they call it now, to update.

As for which batches are recommended and likely the disk space requirements, it's been covered on this board.
Hey thematic where can those updates be found? I’m in the same situation. After reading this I looked all over for the updates and can’t find em. Any help would greatly be appreciated

Hey thematic where can those updates be found? I’m in the same situation. After reading this I looked all over for the updates and can’t find em. Any help would greatly be appreciated
You do need to configure the console with an Internet connection. The update should start as you start the game. I haven't done it in years but other people have posted about this recently, so I think it still works.

You do need to configure the console with an Internet connection. The update should start as you start the game. I haven't done it in years but other people have posted about this recently, so I think it still works.

First thanks for the response. I really appreciate it. I was gifted the information I was looking for by another forum member. Thanks again, it frustrating when you have an issue being a newborn and just hear crickets. Have a blessed day

Back