I Solved the Riddle!

  • Thread starter Thread starter PsuPepperoni
  • 46 comments
  • 5,765 views

PsuPepperoni

Muscle Car Drifter
Premium
Messages
2,179
United States
Kansas City
Messages
PsuPepperoni
I've been reading through Kaz interviews trying to find some clues to the mystery of the missing content. There was a lot of information to sift through, but one phrase always stood out to me... "look for it in the future." Suddenly it hit me. Kaz wants us to find the updates ourselves. "Look for it... in the FUTURE." I immediately bought a Delorean, set my PS3's clock to October 21, 2015, and drove backwards on Route X. As soon as my car hit 88MPH, I unlocked a hidden trophy called "Where we're going..." Upon revisiting the main menu, I received a letter from Lord March stating that I had unlocked the course maker and shuffle races.

:gtpflag:
 
Was the letter devided in five parts with no real clue or answer as to when you will get the other parts?
 
Seems about as legit as before/after transformations.

48a987e7d2a8cf4556e26a7c428d7578-workout-program-seems-legit.jpg
 
I've been reading through Kaz interviews trying to find some clues to the mystery of the missing content. There was a lot of information to sift through, but one phrase always stood out to me... "look for it in the future." Suddenly it hit me. Kaz wants us to find the updates ourselves. "Look for it... in the FUTURE." I immediately bought a Delorean, set my PS3's clock to October 21, 2015, and drove backwards on Route X. As soon as my car hit 88MPH, I unlocked a hidden trophy called "Where we're going..." Upon revisiting the main menu, I received a letter from Lord March stating that I had unlocked the course maker and shuffle races.

:gtpflag:
You evil bastard, I'm incredibly tempted to try this right now.
 
Actually, the dashboard clock in the '90 Mazda RX-7 runs 59 minutes ahead of game time (true!). That's evidence* right there that time travel is in fact possible in GT6!

* Disclaimer: It may or may not actually constitute such evidence.
 
Last edited:
Great Scott!

Premium DeLorean in GT6 V1.09 and you can buy a flux capacitor - all brand new from GTAuto (Tuning parts/Power) - Mr. Fusion Home Energy Reactor (GT Auto/Custom parts/External Parts/ Other) provides "one point twenty-one jiggawatts" of raw power! - but only to the flux capacitor... not the wheels which still get powered by the antique French V6 internal combustion engine.

Nice new blurb for the car.

"Because the car's stainless steel body improves the flux dispersal generated by the flux capacitor, and this in turn allows the vehicle smooth passage through the space time continuum."

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/posts/9389801/
 
Last edited:
Wait by backwards do you mean I have to drive to 88mph in reverse? :scared:
 
I check gtplanet everyday and when I log in to GT6 I was hoping for that msg that says an update is available, but nothing till today. Anyway this is a funny thread and made me smile :cheers:
 
If the DeLorean ever does become premium, they must include the option to make all of the versions of the BTTF car.
All of them? Even the broken down train wheeled one? Can we have the steam engine too then (both versions) with three stage nitro log injection :P
Oh and Einstein should be co-driver on rally stages in the Delorean
 
This is what the GT community has come to... I know its faaaaar too early to say this but I am getting reminded of Live For Speed... :nervous:
 
Back