I Solved the Riddle!

  • Thread starter Thread starter PsuPepperoni
  • 46 comments
  • 5,765 views
Hahaha, nice one
I will try it for the sake of it, just for laugh.
 
Think about your love ones, your family, your friends, your life. If you have problems drugs isn't the solution. If you need help, here we are we can talk. Your GT Planet friends loves you. Please don't do this to yourself. *hug*
 
Think about your love ones, your family, your friends, your life. If you have problems drugs isn't the solution. If you need help, here we are we can talk. Your GT Planet friends loves you. Please don't do this to yourself. *hug*
Have you met my loved ones?! I'll stick to the drugs thanks.

Thanks for the laugh @PsuPepperoni. Great stuff.
 
I've been reading through Kaz interviews trying to find some clues to the mystery of the missing content. There was a lot of information to sift through, but one phrase always stood out to me... "look for it in the future." Suddenly it hit me. Kaz wants us to find the updates ourselves. "Look for it... in the FUTURE." I immediately bought a Delorean, set my PS3's clock to October 21, 2015, and drove backwards on Route X. As soon as my car hit 88MPH, I unlocked a hidden trophy called "Where we're going..." Upon revisiting the main menu, I received a letter from Lord March stating that I had unlocked the course maker and shuffle races.

You just made my day ... :lol::lol::lol: ... thanks!
 
wwyp.gif
 
I've been reading through Kaz interviews trying to find some clues to the mystery of the missing content. There was a lot of information to sift through, but one phrase always stood out to me... "look for it in the future." Suddenly it hit me. Kaz wants us to find the updates ourselves. "Look for it... in the FUTURE." I immediately bought a Delorean, set my PS3's clock to October 21, 2015, and drove backwards on Route X. As soon as my car hit 88MPH, I unlocked a hidden trophy called "Where we're going..." Upon revisiting the main menu, I received a letter from Lord March stating that I had unlocked the course maker and shuffle races.

:gtpflag:


I tried this and some how, my penis got stuck in my toaster. Instructions not clear enough.
 
I can absolutely and unabashedly confirm that this works.

Also @86Debris86 that's one of the funniest profile pics I've ever seen.
 
Also @86Debris86 that's one of the funniest profile pics I've ever seen.


:lol: I like it too. Makes me laugh and I see it all the time! I grew up playing Nintendo. The pic's rude, but too cute to really be offensive I think. I can't say anything about the reference though! :lol: :odd: :crazy:
 
Last edited:
Back