craste (Banned) Messages 576 Aug 14, 2008 #1 I'm finding that I'm spending more time on here than GT5P.
V vicheous Messages 83 Messages vicheous Aug 14, 2008 #2 I dont But i do check it a few times each day!
Ardius Messages 10,373 Manchester Messages Ardius_ Aug 14, 2008 #3 A little bit of an odd question, but I probably spend equal amounts of time on both, maybe a little less on here than GT5P.
A little bit of an odd question, but I probably spend equal amounts of time on both, maybe a little less on here than GT5P.
X xiv_R_A_I_D_E_R Messages 49 Messages xiv_R_A_I_D_E_R_ Aug 14, 2008 #4 I don't spend much time on either but when I do it's GTforums>GT5p
Ghoa$t Messages 785 Messages Tha-Ghoast Messages huh? Aug 14, 2008 #5 At the moment the forum is a lot more interesting than GT5.
D Dark_Ryder Messages 58 Messages GTP_Dark_Ryder Messages XBox sucks Aug 14, 2008 #6 i find i spend twice as much time actually playing the game versus being on the site.
kart racer Messages 1,044 Messages GTP_KARTRACER Messages why waste the money Aug 14, 2008 #7 No I race for about 5 hrs THEN come here to see what's new.