I tamed the escudo!!!

Messages
270
i did it but i get the times of regular race cars. like 1'00.874 in mid-field. just wanted to share that with everybody :p




P.S. i know it's ugly but i don't care :)
 
lol thats faster than my brother can get with Polypony one
 
I have my Escudo primed and tuned very nicely. The trick is with the LSD. People often crank their LSD's power thinking the Escudo will get better traction or something. But putting them all very low helps around turns. Then when you can line up easier for the straights.

My best lap in the Escudo is 1'05,8XX on Apricot Hill.
 
Originally posted by meeekael
lol thats faster than my brother can get with Polypony one


My fastest lap on Midfield is a 0'52,86X with the F094/S. I just did lap after lap for about 15 minutes straight and that is what my best was. I have it saved, on my memory cars, just in case I can ever upload it.
 
I use my escudo for testcourse races and do wheelies and beat the other cars like crazy!:cool:
 
tamed the escudo?

er.... good on ya! :p

it's still far too fugly for me to drive :p
 
yo 12 sec civc your like 1 sec faster than me :( :banghead: lol
but is there a difference between polyphony 1's Hp and F094/s's Hp anyways

hakunamatata
 
Originally posted by meeekael
yo 12 sec civc your like 1 sec faster than me :( :banghead: lol
but is there a difference between polyphony 1's Hp and F094/s's Hp anyways

hakunamatata


Well, I think the F094/S has 829hp

The record fastest lap on Midfield is set by a guy from Britain with the Polyphony 001. His lap is 0'49,XXX


I saw this time and I wanted to see if I could beat him and become the world champ, but my best time after a 15 something lap session was 0'52,8XX.....I would ove to see a replay of that lap. I have my 52 second replay saved and it is fukking intense to watch. But a little too short!!

I also have a 1'03,060 with a FULLY tuned Ruf RGT. I did it fully tuned because I wanted to beat the record on Midfield with that car. Sadly I dont think I did, although I cant think of what the record time is right now! That replay is also very fun to watch.
 
Back