I Think GT6 Multiplayer is getting out of Hand

United States
Brooklyn, New York City
matanui08
Note To Mods: Not a Repost or Recycled Thread
Hello Again Guys, Its Bryan here and Tonight, I had the sad chance of being in two online rooms with a bunch of Rednecks and Bullies while driving. The Talking was disgusting and the driving was horrible. I was in a Drag Room (Because I was bored) and many of them said they were fast and try to beat my car up but I knew I wasn't gonna let that happen. I beat their cars and Boom Disconnected from Server :mad:. I was very angry after that and never dealt with these type of people in my Life.

So anyway, do you guys think it is under control or everything is alright..:confused::confused:

Share your thoughts, and experiences

Isn't this what you want?

Luckily, when I do venture from private out into public rooms, I don't encounter to many morons.
I know that thread, but that is just comments about their experiences, I am just asking for your opinions about it

I know that thread, but that is just comments about their experiences, I am just asking for your opinions about it
Aren't there already discussions going on about this same topic on that thread?

But to put my two cents in, it isn't any more out-of-control than any other racing game I've played.

Last edited by a moderator:
I had good luck with rooms that had "clean racing" in the title. Also most people that like to race street cars on sport tires are pretty good.

Rule number 1: Don't go into a drag room and expect it to be friendly or well run.

Rule Number 2: Good racing exists in the lobbies labelled "race for real". Also check for grammar and how formal the room title is, gives you a hint.

A solution would be to have societies and community features as PROMISED... The racing societies would enforce rules on members and that would help... but those don't seem to be coming.... :(

There's always going to be sourpusses who don't like it and kick people when they're beaten, or when they get aggrieved when they cop some aggressive driving when they've been dishing it out for several races. But on the whole I've had more trash-talking on GTA Online than playing GT.

Always join 'race for real' rooms, generally a better class of racer/human being than the 'dirty' rooms. And personally I never enter rooms with headsets enabled. I have no desire to listen to peoples boring waffle whether it be foul language or just race talk. I'm there to race, not debate or listen to the nearest 'net warrior who knows everything but actually knows zero. My music playlist is far more interesting.

Call of Duty and Battlefield 4 rooms are FAR worse than the rooms you are describing in GT6, as someone said earlier, welcome to online gaming! Here's a tip, almost any room that has the words "dirty" in it will be full of people who are cussing and trying to ruin your time. Don't, join these rooms, join the clean rooms instead if you are wanting a nicer gaming environment. I race in both clean and dirty rooms and don't have a problem with it, I personally think it's fun to be honest.

Welcome to online gaming. You'll need a thick skin and patience to survive.
Indeed. This is why my kid's not going online until he's at least 16 and why he's not aloud in the room when I am (he's 5)!

It's more of a problem on PSN because it doesn't have the same kind of report functions or matchmaking as Xbox Live. At least if I'm playing a troll I can rate him as a player I never want to be matched with again or just report him on Live. Plus the whole family, underground and pro function helps to stop ending up with them in the first place. I can't believe I'm saying it but PSN needs to be better monitored/moderated.

Last edited:
I would love to go to a lobby that has any kind of racing other than drag racing at Indy road course, it's an extremely rare thing.
Wow, I wasn't aware Gran Turismo 6 has this problem too. (I don't have a PS3, I just poke around the GT6 forum once in a blue moon)

Using only the fastest cars available, lining up for 1/4 mile runs or racing easy tracks...people are lame.

Thank you all for the feedback, Just sent a message to one of the guys that beat up my LFA to race me agai, and to see who's better, still awaiting his answer and I know name-calling here is not a thing right..???

I kinda feel sorry for you tire snobs, your rooms must be so sterile and lifeless and slow.

Every one zips around really fast in RS rooms, especially with SRF.

Yes, it might attract noobs, but they are fun to race around, especially if you start in the back with them.

Well, tyre snobs bought a simulator, if they wanted to have unreal fun then they would have bought something else.

Always join 'race for real' rooms, generally a better class of racer/human being than the 'dirty' rooms. And personally I never enter rooms with headsets enabled. I have no desire to listen to peoples boring waffle whether it be foul language or just race talk. I'm there to race, not debate or listen to the nearest 'net warrior who knows everything but actually knows zero. My music playlist is far more interesting.
Playlists over Headsets anyday.

Agree, however there is a solution to this retarded sub human room problem. Press the O button and leave, job done. No more reason to get angry.

Back