Worst You've Dealt With Online...

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo 6' started by ZDUPH, Dec 7, 2013.

1. CVPI93

CVPI93 Premium

Although I myself haven't experienced the worst players of GT6 online, let's hear your stories!

2. FreakFromADR

FreakFromADR

Not much activity online. Just the usual free run here and there.

thunderjolt likes this.
  3. disinfected

disinfected Premium

Interesting to see GT5 threads recycled...

4. CVPI93

CVPI93 Premium

So? Nothing wrong with that. Was the thread in GT5 copyrighted? Nope. Is the member who made the GT5 version still an active member? Nope.
    If you aren't going to contribute to the topic at hand why even bother to reply? :rolleyes:

5. Dan

Dan Premium

I always had a good laugh from the old GT5 thread. I'm going to love this one now. With all of the new cars, there's going to be plenty of new overpowered ones and hilarious stories.

6. FT-1

FT-1

Nitrous stories are going to make for some fun reading
    [​IMG]

7. sultan24601

sultan24601

I really don't understand why nitrous was added to a circuit racing game. If this game had a proper drag racing element I could understand.

8. Lewis_Hamilton_

Lewis_Hamilton_

Being accused of hacking by pretty much every person that I've beaten with an inferior, econobox car.

Co-incidently, nearly all of those people have been driving the new Shelby. Sure it's got a lot of power, but it drives like complete garbage.

9. wrapture

wrapture

I have to agree with the two posts above me. Now we just wait for the little 9 year olds to advance enough to get online.

10. Dan

Dan Premium

Do you actually have to pass a set of licenses to unlock multiplayer? :nervous:

11. CVPI93

CVPI93 Premium

Yes. You have to complete the A license tests to access online.

Team THRT Drift likes this.
  12. Dan

Dan Premium

What is the order of the license tests? I don't have the game yet.

13. FT-1

FT-1

There are 5 in each series. To unlock the license tests, you need to obtain a certain number of stars.

14. Dan

Dan Premium

I hope these tests make me a better driver, not make me want to throw my controller through a wall.

didyamum321 likes this.
  15. Catlin

Catlin

I have had some pretty good races today without any kind of crashing happening. I opened up a couple of trackday servers and everyone has been decent so far but it is early days yet.

16. CeeJay

CeeJay

I am looking forward to some good stories!! :mischievous: I try to avoid online because I'm an extremely shy person and since I'm not the best racer I fear messing up the race for other people but the few times I was online with GT5 it wasn't too bad, mostly good races but I'd love it when someone would pop into the match with a X2011 and people would go crazy :lol: always cracked me up!

17. SkierPS3

SkierPS3

I've gotten through the first 3 sets and all are pretty easy to gold. The only one I remember getting pissed off about was a cone slalom, since I absolutely despise those and always get DQd for phantom touching the inside cone.

Braveheart likes this.
  18. Dan

Dan Premium

*Bump bump buuuuuummmmp*

Any awful races, guys? I need some funny stories. :grumpy:

GranTurismo guy likes this.
  19. Sivakis

Sivakis

Worst? Going into a room and realising that the folks in there were using voice-chat and irritated the hell out of me.

Btw, is there an option to lower the volume for voice-chat? Can't find anything in the menu.

20. GOTMAXPOWER

GOTMAXPOWER

I had a NASCAR race last night at Daytona with 7 cars and there wasn't any contact at all for 10 laps, normally that's good but this time it was because nobodies cars were showing up on the other players screens and the race was essentially a 10 lap time trial with everybody trying to work out what position they were in from the cryptic split times. The host had no idea what was happening and after talking with his equally confused friends he left to make a new room.

21. GT5Power

GT5Power

Guess who's back! :D

My first story: I entered a racing room at Willow Springs and I saw a dude with an X1.

Last edited: Feb 22, 2016
  22. jsjakesaid

jsjakesaid

have been kicked out cos i was using that daihatsu in your profile picture (MIRA) -.-

Urbanliner and GregOr1971 like this.
  23. Dan

Dan Premium

Well, isn't it a bit... *Ahem* overpowered at the moment? (A lot of cars are OP at the moment, but you get the idea)

Urbanliner and GregOr1971 like this.
  24. dr_slump

dr_slump Premium

You must get the power on the tarmac first.

Has way too much wheelspin that thing.

jsjakesaid likes this.
  25. GT5Power

GT5Power

The LCC Rocket is much better. Still OP though.

26. MSTER232

MSTER232

It was in GT4 so I guess they wanted to bring back some elements of previous games that people liked.

Connorman95 likes this.
  27. fortbo

fortbo

I got kicked because my name starts with a K, seriously!

28. MSTER232

MSTER232

Letterist people :odd: ? I have a feeling I will get kicked from a lobby soon because I have the best surname ever :lol:

29. masterrawad

masterrawad

Some guy wanted to show off his LMP "drift" car. This was too good to be true (and it was). He just did a powerslide into a corner at 150 MPH, knocking six actual drifters out. The chat box filled up with angry complaints. The host and the arse nugget who was drifting both shared some sort of clan tag, so I assume they were friends. The host kicked six people and the guy in the LMP replied "thx bro lmao" and continued sliding around like a total idiot. I grew a pair and said "why did you kick them? they didn't do anything wrong." The host said "stfu *expletive*" and kicked me as well.

I am speechless.

30. Sage Ages

Sage Ages

I found another J.Morrison...