I think GT7 will have the SAME graphics as GT Sport. Not a bad thing.

• Thread starter enthusia
  • 63 comments
Closest setting I could find in Sport
sport1lkuo.jpg

gt7w3kft.jpg
Very interesting. Hope other tracks will have same treatment

Looks over-saturated in GT7.
I wouldn’t say so, the grass stands out as a lot brighter but ive seen many a lawn like that on a bright sunny day. There’s maybe not enough variation in shades of green, but that could be due to the lighting or angle. But regardless of the saturation, there are a few visual improvements there. Nothing groundbreaking, but it’s interesting to see them side by side.

Not the same track, but look at how green that is, that’s real life:

1631292677928.jpeg

Last edited:
Closest setting I could find in Sport
sport1lkuo.jpg

gt7w3kft.jpg
Thats not a good comparison tbh, its low quality gameplay shot from base ps4 vs ps5 photomode shot
I have a better pictures to compare with from PS4 Pro Photomode
vQl0l2f.jpg

sNgT7l1.jpg

It almost looks identical with little more grass and saturation. If it looks like this in game with 4K60 and dynamic tod with weather than im more than happy since the photomode shots in GTS where always enhanced and looked much better than in game. But we still didn't see proper ray tracing in game, every time they showed ray tracing it was in cutscene or in replay footage. I think in game its disabled to keep the fps steady, because ray tracing with dynamic tod and weather will tank the fps.

I wouldn’t say so, the grass stands out as a lot brighter but ive seen many a lawn like that on a bright sunny day. There’s maybe not enough variation in shades of green, but that could be due to the lighting or angle. But regardless of the saturation, there are a few visual improvements there. Nothing groundbreaking, but it’s interesting to see them side by side.

Not the same track, but look at how green that is, that’s real life:

View attachment 1079343
Thats just a poorly taken photo from a smartphone which always look oversaturated and oversharpend. Don't get me wrong there are definitely colorful times in real life but that picture is 100% edited (by the phone or poster)

Latest Posts

Back