I think I've found a way to get more Paint Chips

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dmarc_Atl
  • 15 comments
  • 4,662 views

Dmarc_Atl

(Banned)
Messages
1,463
Okay, so let's say you buy a car and you give it to a friend the friend get the paint chip:
So what if your friend sent you the car back - will you get another paint chip ?

Somebody please add my PSN so we can figure out right now :dopey: My GT5 friends are offline.

I need more white, black and this special metallic grey matte paint that only come on the SLS AMG called AMG Monza "grau magno".

Here's the color: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8ra9mjh6r0
I didn't think they had this color on here!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
nobody interested ?
i think i just solved a major dilemma here people !! lol
 
Yes! I think you're on to something!
 
I thought that myself the other day! But then forgot ^_^

I'll try it with you, my PSN is: andeekaii
 
andee im about to send u a car
well after u accept the request..
 
It will work good with multiple accounts because you can gift more than 1 paint chip aday unlike cars
 
you tried it

andee your name not showing up in give to friend for some reason
il restart

okay

im about to send to my old account to see if itl work that way too
 
Arghhhhh 0.171 off the time I needed >.<
God damnit, why did they make it so hard.

Edit: YES! Got it by 0.037.

Anyway, back to the topic - any luck sending it yet?
 
yea it works i just sent it to my older account and sent it back to myself
il send you the sls .. it takes too long to keep going between accounts lol
 
says you can only send 1 car to a friend a day
but i just sent 2 cars .. i dont get it
 
1 car to each person I presume?
I got the car, and paint, and I've now sent it back.
 
I've noticed this as well. But what I'm curious of is if I use a special paint on a certain car and send it... does that person get the paint chip for the paint I used or the original cars color? I'm trying to figure out a way to multiply this Matte Black chip I have. :D
 
I've noticed this as well. But what I'm curious of is if I use a special paint on a certain car and send it... does that person get the paint chip for the paint I used or the original cars color? I'm trying to figure out a way to multiply this Matte Black chip I have. :D

You cannot multiply the special prize paint chips. If you paint a car then send it to a friend, they'll get a chip for the car's original colour.
 
You cannot multiply the special prize paint chips. If you paint a car then send it to a friend, they'll get a chip for the car's original colour.

Glad thats cleared up.
 
Back