I Want Gold Chrome

  • Thread starter Thread starter arod99
  • 20 comments
  • 740 views
Messages
459
Messages
AROD_1
is there really a gold chrome?
 
Your not the only one out there mate.
I want one too but its just not going to happen:grumpy:
 
is gold chrome new in gt5 because i never seen gold chrome before in gt5 or here in gtplanet:confused:
 
i need a all red or all white fourmla gt. i got gold to trade!

it came with new patch
 
I'm guessing it's just super rare and only a few very secretive people have one and they are not willing to trade it.
 
everybody has it. keep getting 30 cars in your garage it will show up!
 
well its going to be my mission to get one i will trade anything i have for one
 
do you have either a all red or all white fourmula gt? or a ford mark iv?

i'll give you 3
 
can you trade now? ill give you 3 gold for it
 
Nissan SILVIA K's AERO (S14) '93
Mazda Protegé '02

for

Gold Chrome

Trade now, you send one car then I send gold chrome then you send second car tomorrow.
 
done deal

+1 trader!
 
i got gold. what ya offering?
 
i want gold chrome. i got ford mark iv, jaguar xj13, ferrari 330, red bull prototype and more.
 
Back