I want One!!!!!!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter NocturnalPS
  • 16 comments
  • 972 views

NocturnalPS

?¿That's Odd?¿
Staff Emeritus
Messages
8,541
United States
Tx, Alamo City
Messages
XRaptor529
dscf1406.jpg


Seeing that i just finished up a new comp, and case my self. (Store bought) I was just looking around and found this cool looking case that just puts mine to shame.

check it out...... Modding cases
 
looks nice :)
 
Wow, that looks nice.
 
That hard disk looks like an old western digital one. I should know I have about 20 of em. I want to know how he managed to open up the hermetically sealed hdd and added a glass plate to it.

I just want a nice small pc I cant be arsed with all these big flashy case mods.

300pl_cqt.gif


I wonder how I can mod that?
Yeah yeah its an ibm but it was free and it was good enough for my workhorse pc.

You could say these are rice pc`s.
 
Originally posted by Race Idiot
That hard disk looks like an old western digital one. I should know I have about 20 of em. I want to know how he managed to open up the hermetically sealed hdd and added a glass plate to it.

I just want a nice small pc I cant be arsed with all these big flashy case mods.

300pl_cqt.gif


I wonder how I can mod that?
Yeah yeah its an ibm but it was free and it was good enough for my workhorse pc.

You could say these are rice pc`s.
Thats nearly the same case as my IBM one!
 
:lol: Rice pcs.
 
Hmm maybe I could do that, I have tonnes of old 3/4/6 gigabyte western digital HDD`s at home. Id love to see the lil head moving around like crazy. :D

Although id probably bugger up the drive.
 
Originally posted by Race Idiot
That hard disk looks like an old western digital one. I should know I have about 20 of em. I want to know how he managed to open up the hermetically sealed hdd and added a glass plate to it.

I just want a nice small pc I cant be arsed with all these big flashy case mods.

300pl_cqt.gif


I wonder how I can mod that?
Yeah yeah its an ibm but it was free and it was good enough for my workhorse pc.

You could say these are rice pc`s.

Well how about this for your appetite.....


116_.jpg

144_.jpg


Read more about it HERE
 
Wow the guy used a vcr for a pc case, that looks quite nice. Its even got the MHZ and load on the LCD display.
 
Originally posted by Race Idiot
Wow the guy used a vcr for a pc case, that looks quite nice. Its even got the MHZ and load on the LCD display.


You like that? How about the always space saving all-in-one desk CPU Case combo? :p

black.jpg

blue.jpg


http://www.soldam.com/case/prism2/
 
You know if my study room was a little bigger, I would seriously give that case some consideraion. It would be cool if you could mount a flatscreen that folds beneath it as well, dont you think.

A while back I was thinking of mouting the guts of my IBM onto a wooden board and putting a perspex case around it and hanging it on the wall but I got lazy.

I still have the wooden board though. :D
 
Originally posted by Race Idiot
You know if my study room was a little bigger, I would seriously give that case some consideraion. It would be cool if you could mount a flatscreen that folds beneath it as well, dont you think.

A while back I was thinking of mouting the guts of my IBM onto a wooden board and putting a perspex case around it and hanging it on the wall but I got lazy.

I still have the wooden board though. :D
I say you should still do it. :p

OH yeah and post pics of it. :p
 
Back