I WANT SILVER CHROME - GIVE YOU A Ferrari F10

  • Thread starter Thread starter zzz_pt
  • 14 comments
  • 551 views

zzz_pt

Premium
Messages
8,194
Germany
Porto living in Hamburg
Messages
zzz_pt
Anyone?

just sent it to: zzz_pt (you can put some matte collors with)

And you ll recive a f10 :)

If you intersted post in here.
 
Sold.

Add me first. Charley01
 
I can send you 1 Silver Chrome, 2 Orange Chrome Metallic, and 1 matte light red.
Can send today
 
Ok. you can add me too:

zzz_pt ;)

i have to switch the net cable to my PS3, we talk from there.

;)

Charley first :)
 
One chrome one matte please.
 
Cant trade until later today, will see how your trade goes with charley
 
And a mazoira andromeda two.
 
I will trade you one chrome, matte silver and matte grey, for the F10
 
No worries greensnake, thanks for inviting me to your group
 
Thanks for the F10!

+1 for zzz_pt!
 
Anyone?

just sent it to: zzz_pt (you can put some matte collors with)

And you ll recive a f10 :)

If you intersted post in here.

Can you send another one today?
 
I have plenty of chromes available if your still in need.
 
done.
 
I can give 2 silver chromes and 2 silver mattes can trade right now!
 
Back