I want to die

  • Thread starter Thread starter KepleroGT
  • 45 comments
  • 3,725 views
This made me laugh more then I should have :D

Sorry for your loss, this is exactly why I don't look at the spin, and only look at the screen when my reward has been decided. What I don't know, can't hurt me :D
 
This has happened multiple times. 3 days in a row I won a black Mustang Mach 1...
 
I got the 20m Jag a few months ago 👍, and was 1 off getting the 20m Ferrari 2 days ago 👎.
 
This made me laugh more then I should have :D

Sorry for your loss, this is exactly why I don't look at the spin, and only look at the screen when my reward has been decided. What I don't know, can't hurt me :D
Use Guffaluff way to deal with the wheel. Just close your eyes, wait for the wheel to stop, then take a look. I've been using his method for a while, and no more frustration watching those expensive nostalgia cars roll by and end up with something boring.
 
Last edited:
Had the same thing happen recently with both the Ferrari and Ford... but when a expensive car like that is up, there’s also a very cheap car in the mix, and of course you are 99% likely to get that instead of the expensive one.

It does feel rigged somehow... they just tease you every now and then with a expensive car to keep your hopes up... sure they do give it out, but chances are extremely against you. Although I did get the Jag, one or two days after it got added to the game :rolleyes:
 
VBR
I've given up trying to drive everyday just to get a car, in fact I've stopped playing the game altogether. The wheel of "misfortune" can be a real turn off.
Its been a real pain in the ass, just the other day I had both the Mach 1 and Cobra Daytona show up in a spin and ended up getting a C7 Stingray. But I also think the roulette is just there for show and the game already determines what car you're gonna get beforehand.
 
Its been a real pain in the ass, just the other day I had both the Mach 1 and Cobra Daytona show up in a spin and ended up getting a C7 Stingray. But I also think the roulette is just there for show and the game already determines what car you're gonna get beforehand.

A C7 Stingray would be a welcome change from those VW Camper vans - seriously I‘ve had about 20 of the buggers.
 
I know how you feel dude



I got a shightly better consolation prize though.
 
Last edited:
I started the game a couple of weeks ago. Almost level 30 at the moment. Since I skipped the rally races (i’m not a fan but perhaps due to lack of skills) I won about 7 cars from the B group. As a beginner in GT sport and racing chronologically (meaning the gr4-1 are still to come). I won a lot of cars from 3 and 4ngroups.
Perhaps the game is trying to lure you in a certain direction by given you cars you haven’t used yet?
 
Last edited:
Today my daily roulette contained the Kart, the Audi Quattro Gr. B, Audi VGT (Electric), and the Bugatti VGT

Guess what I got?
 
I was about to get the new Alpha Romeo yesterday but it decided to YEET
 
The worst thing is the game making sure you'll get the crappiest car available on the wheel. Not even a useful Gr.3 or Gr.4, but always another Atenza, Civic, Camaro or if you're having really bad luck, another Sambabus.
 
Oh yeah, I see it now. I’m dyslexic. I re read that twice but I couldn’t see it. Lol
 
I feel your pain, I have also got a Mazda 6 instead of a 330. I feel like if the game gave me 26k credits instead of a random car I would be way ahead on the deal.
 
Oh come on! Who doesn't want 27 Beat's in their Garage? An XJ13 would only look silly next to them! :banghead: 🤬 :lol:
 
Back