I want to try making my own hybrid car...

• Thread starter takumi64
  • 45 comments
Being in Sinapore, I am assuming U are using the Japanese version of the game? I don't know how much a GS2 sells for there, but I do know that the Japanese verion of GT3 uses a different set of basecodes than either the US or European version. I know someone who was working on the basecodes for the Japanese version, and can probably get them for U, but if U are looking for GS2, so that U can build hybrids, I would suggest looking for a Sharkport instead, and using MK's program to make hybrids.

heya, thanks for the info, i was playing with japanese vers but now is european version... i'm actually new here, dunno anything bout gs n all these codes.. dont often play now but liked gt2 alot.. haha... i've got all license including the super but not golds, just bronze, so if ya can teach me some tricks.... thanks!! :cool:

OK, well if your playing the european version(PAL), do U have a european PS2 as well, or a modded PS2 so U can play any version? At any rate, the Pal version requires an AR2(Action Replay 2) rather than a GS2, or an Xport rather than a Sharkport.

Ok, I understand now. I got some golds without a GS, I'd say 20-25. Anyway, do U mean U have an actual PSone, or PSX? That would affect the type of cheat device U can use. The older PSXs,(with the parellel port on the back), can use a cartridge type device, like action replay pro. The ones without that port can only use a CD type device, action replay, or exploder.

Axl, look at the back of your PS1, all models have the "AC in", "AV Multi Out", and "Serial I/O", the older ones also have a "Parallel I/O",(as your looking at the back it's on the far left), and should have a cover over it. U can also tell by the model #

okay, thanks... i'll go chk. by the way, i restarted the game again, but have a prob with getting golds for the licenses...boring :mad:

The Game Shark... There's a code that allows you to enter ANY race... For example: You can't enter a race unless you decrease the horsepower of your car... You also can't enter a race unless you get yourself a license... With that code, you can participate in ANY race... You can even have a Dodge Viper in the Toyota events...

Back